I'm extreme, but i hope not the only one

hopefully i’ve established my self through my candor, as someone who is not self-serving in his assessments. if so, believe me when I say i passionately pursued achievement at the highest levels of academia and finance for 20 years. not in an esoteric sense, more of a John-Galt-inspired sense. But at the end of those decades of courage and toil, i am broken.

Surely death would be a better alternative to humiliation, theoretically speaking?

1 Like

Even I would prefer what is right above than death
It’s a personnal question

Well it even depend on what death would be to me but that I can’t know
if it’s cool I may change my answer, I let you know when I’m not of this world anymore.
Or not I’ll be to busy

i haven’t contemplated that - but theoretically i would be open to being convinced of that.

Blockquote i will accept help from anyone who shares my goals.

Just find that girl then?

Plenty actually do see it that way regardless if others agree

Just some manifesting or love magick really sounds like your answer??

1 Like

Make sure you introduce yourself here:

This appears to be your firsts posts. If not I apologize cause the search function isn’t working very well for me today. I’m just curious of your background experience, especially how you may have incorporated magick into NLP.

The revision technique is gaining popularity here and from what I’ve seen it’s basically NLP

2 Likes

…as was requested multiple times in this thread:

2 Likes

Could be completely way off and I might not have a clue here… you sure LHP is your thing??

You just sound like you might be happier with RHP

As extreme as you wanna think you are, your interests just aren’t that remarkably outrageous…

I just get vibes here that you’d prefer to be absorbed

I have little clue really. Just suggesting

I can see the attraction of being into the control of someone for the safety feelings but I’m not so much into the cuckold part tho’ mate.

I prefer to rule as my own master and some times when exausted resting on some sweet shoulders that have my ass back

I don’t judge your truth it’s just not mine because my experience is different

1 Like

I appreciate your kindness. I am not certain of anything. I hope ur right about not being extreme, because it’s felt impossible to find. May i ask what you mean by absorbed? (apologies if that is an ignorant ?)

1 Like

I assumed since you posted in black magick and LHP catagory

That you practiced LHP

I’m only just grasping what either really mean but understand that RHP leads to being absorbed into the ALL and LHP to becoming the ALL

So I wondered if you’d thought ‘I’m really extreme‘ so I gotta be the darkest weirdest one there is therefore I’m LHP’

?

you make a strong point … as a newbie, i have equated LHP as beyond conventional morality … but that sounds incorrect.

1 Like

Are you going to intoduce yourself my guy?

He has done.

3 Likes

Damn, what an entrance by him.

We’re all really interested in the ALL or reaching it

Just in different ways I think :thinking:

Personally find it possible to find those even more ‘conventionally moral‘ on LHP, they just have to explain their rationale a little more to Joe Bloggs on the street

I dont understand a thing. There are spells that you can write the characteristics of the partner that you ask for. Look them up

3 Likes

Is this just a sex thing and you think black magick is an accessory to your fantasies of being submissive?

I ask because this is a forum for discussing real magick, with real results, not an adjunct to your fantasy life. Other places exist online for that kind of thing.

We have had problems in the past with people who think this forum exists to serve their desires simply on the basis that magick is taboo, and taboo gets people hot, so they have every right to use out community as a prop in their erotic fantasy life.