Im doing a school project, can you guys help

Hey guys, it sounds weird but I’m still in school and for my psychology project Im doing a project on what happens to the mind during and after ritual. If you guys could give me experiences or anything that could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

I dont do fancy rituals very often, but when i do, i get into a trance state that calms my mind. I meditate and my thoughts seem to nearly dissapear. If i evoke (or invoke) spirits, sometimes if its a lot of energy it makes me feel high. When the ritual is over im usually calmer with still a somewhat high feeling that goes on for a short time

You’re in the 10th grade?

When I do them I lose all track of time and sound your body relaxes and you feel them around you a cold sensation hot feeling slight gentle breeze or you hear loud banging drums and cymbals you may feel a bit of a vibrational pullwhile in this trance like state it’s intense and interesting calling on certain ones you will notice your being followed or watched birds…to name one and feel a sense of calm or weariness hearing voices seeing appreitions that kinda thing hope this helps

I’m not sure how you’ll describe that on your project, but it can be anything between:

a very subtle experience (where I’m relaxed before and after)

to

a full “black out” where I go through intense experience in the astral for a couple of hours and then get back to continue the equally if not more intense experience being half in and half out which can last for another 30mins to an hour

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Nothing, but I sweat, really sweat. Completely wet. My mind is like it always is. I just concentrate on who I’m dealing with and what I’m saying.

Al.

1 Like

Is anything in this useful?

2 Likes

I normally become really tired of trying to manifest something.

If I’m “giving thanks” or something similar, I just feel normal a few minutes after coming out of ritual. During that normalization time, I’m simply satisfied that I’ve done my “duty”.

For me it’s vary, with different Spirits/Arts.
The first time I contacted Michael, I was clam and ok before the ritual, but during the conjuration the whole room was soo cooold, my heart jumped, racing fast, wind was blowing here and there, raising the curtains, and then he appeared in the circle I prepared for him. I was expecting a warrior with sword or something similar, but nah lol…

After the ritual, i felt greatly tired, weak. Same with my second experience with him.

For Belial, I started the ritual bored, after the ritual I was excited, felt happy.

Is my comment in-line with the OP question at all.

11th

It is, thank you

It helps a lot, thank you

1 Like