I'm Called to Two...Should I Evoke Both?

Hello fello BALG fam,

I have been doing deep meditations while running in the cold mornings, and I have felt the presence and slight communication of both Belial and Bune. I want to work with both of them. Tonight is an opportunity for me to evoke properly.

I am in need of assistance in a few areas: my new company getting rolling, the IRS suddenly sending me a letter saying I owe them from 2017, and overall prosperity wealth increase.

Would anyone be willing to give suggestions, impressions, experiences or anything else that may help me in guiding me to what I should do? I do feel had the most communication with Belial, but I do also know Bune made her presence.

Thank you in advance.

3 Likes

Belial just told me you should

2 Likes

Belial recommended Buné to me, so working with both should be good.

I put some info on my own experiences with Belial here, other members also replied:

Buné’s enn is Wehl melan avage Buné Tasa. I work with her facing to the West.

4 Likes

I don’t see a problem with it, as many goetic spirits seem to work well with eachother, but I would ask Belial. The fact you can feel both already is a good sign, as I have found that a sensation of tension or the elimination of one’s presence over another is more of a time for caution.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your response. It is very much appreciated.

This is really terrific, thank you so much for the information you’ve provided. It means so much to me!

1 Like

Thank you very much. It has been different for me to experience communication with both so this is quite helpful and I appreciate your reply.

1 Like

ok for me maybe only for me
Belial is better than bune in bussiness problem!

1 Like