I'm back with a message

Hey guys, I’ve been away since February. I just wanted to say I’m back and better than ever. I have continued working for the last 5 months I’ve just not been on here to share. Soooo with no more gilding the Lilly so to speak I want to fill everyone in on what’s been going on.
As some of you may remember I began my work with Lucifer and he did what he is known best for. He set my mind free. Now that my eyes ore truly open to his glorious power and influence I’ve began to see changes in myself. I was in the Tower and lightning struck. My walls came down. Now I have become far more open with most people that I’m gay. I’m still not officially out but my friends know and that’s all I care about.
I have also began working with Lillith and she and I truly see eye to eye. She has taken on a motherly roll in my life and seems to feed me passion. She is my muse and the main character in a novel I’m writing to spread her name.
I’m not rich or famous or all that other stuff that people usually get onto our path for. Instead I have found true power. Any thing that I want is mine. I have very simple tastes right now. So to be honest I have built myself a new family with Lucifer as my true father and Lillith as my mother.
I was told that I needed to post this because someone needed to see it. It’s a young girl who struggles with religious oppression and has to hide her homosexuality. Just you you know whoever you are you can have strength. You are important and my family is waiting for you. When you see this please respond either in the thread or pm me so that I know you found it. I’m not selling anything. I’m just the messenger

17 Likes

Congratulations man

5 Likes

Thanks brother

3 Likes

Beautiful post. Thank you for sharing. And welcome back.

3 Likes

Thank you. High praise indeed.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing and being the messenger. I hope she sees this and responds :).

2 Likes

Should something be put in the title to draw the young woman’s attention?

I can change it if you like. Just let me know.

2 Likes

Well I can tell you pretty much everything about her from looks to her favorite colors which are charcoal gray and deep blue but I’m not being told to add anything else yet. I guess she is gonna just stumble across it. I’ve never spoken to her before. I do know that much.

2 Likes

Thank you and I really hope so.

1 Like

Beautiful message, welcome back!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Congrats! It seems you did well! :slight_smile:

Thank you

1 Like

Cool. Congrats.

1 Like

Such an inspiring post! Congratulations. I am glad you are back. I’m also writing a novel. Blessings to you!

Do tell, please