I'm back (Re-Introduction)

I had to make a new account for a past one I had lost access too. It had an old email. I performed my first true Goetia ritual recently, still patiently waiting for results.

1 Like

Welcome @Christopher_R

What is the name of your previous account? Duplicate accounts are forbidden on this forum so @Lady_Eva must be informed.

You must also do a proper introduction for the new account.

1 Like

Thanks mate. It was RChrist. Should I make another post to introduce myself or should I write more on this post I’ve already made? I haven’t been here from a while.

1 Like

You can just do it in this thread and I’ll edit your title.

1 Like

I am a knowledge seeker, tried to kick this magick habit away a while ago. I failed of course. I’m am amateur demonologist who likes to compare and observe experiences people have had with demons and other entities, this includes my own experiences. My relationship with these practices has drastically changed since I have been gone, I used to be reluctant and scared of what I could achieve. Changes used to be uncomfortable, but now I welcome it with open arms.

3 Likes

Thanks for doing another intro.

Are you practicing again? Under your original account you mentioned that you no longer practiced.

1 Like

Yes, but only when it is necessary. Not for experimentation.

1 Like

I used to mainly practice multiple forms of divination. My favorite ended up being tarot, my least favorite had anything to do with necromancy. Not because contacting the dead led me to anything hostile, but because they were the most unreliable sources of info. It was like calling a public telephone and hoping the person who picked up knew something. With tarot, my only advisory was myself.
I have had my experience with entities ranging from demons to angels and elementals.

1 Like

What are you practicing these days?

1 Like

Goetia, but I’m also contemplating on practicing with the angels of the Shem Hamephorash due to their usefulness in the Goetia.

1 Like

Welcome back :blush:

1 Like

Thanks, good to be back.

Glad to meet you :slightly_smiling_face:

Glad to meet you too, Bune’s Beloved.

1 Like