I'm back and TELEKINESIS!

So I can do telekinesis now. (actually, again). I’m interested in proving it. Who do I contact? What do I do? Do I actually reveal my real identity?

Hello all. I’ve been gone for about 6 weeks or so.

4 Likes

I’d love to see video of this along with instructions on how you learned it. That would be a pretty damn cool ability to have.

3 Likes

There are many fake videos. I’m even interested in proving it in a real lab, like a scientific experiment. All those experts who claim the ability is fake would be proved wrong.

1 Like

I’m not sure. I’d say maybe try to find a parapsychologist in your area who would know how to set it up in a scientific manner.

1 Like

wow wow wow. i would greatly appreciate you prove such a thing. it could change history forever.

2 Likes

Make a vid and post it here…I’m sure others can learn from you if you teach them it’s a first step in other powers

6 Likes

Yeah, even if it can be scientifically disproven, most people here are open minded enough to try not to totally debunk it if it looks fairly legit.

1 Like

So will you post a video of you doing telekinesis? Can you also air bend? What about pyrokinesis or electrokinesis (not sure if that’s what it’s called)?

1 Like

Interesting about the story

guess I’ll never find out

1 Like

Just record yourself moving something like an apple, inside a large clear container on the floor where you can’t easily fake it. Make it levitate a bit.

That would be so awesome. My second teacher could put a crack in a glass ashtray with just a Stare. Way cool

I have experimented using several energies I have created and that already exist to move objects. The one time I have created a new energy AND intended to video tape it, that energy failed to move the object. It is no coincidence that the powers that be do not want telekinesis to be publicly exposed. Yes, I can still do it and video tape it, but just have a feeling it is best not to.

I have learned the true power of psychic abilities… the power to kill one with the mind alone and heavily influence anything, e.g., even control the narrative of this forum with the mind alone.

Take care.

1 Like

still want to prove it? contact genius world record. https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/

Yahhh… unfortunately it’s never going to be “proven” until the religion of science wants it to be. Anyone who actually is interested already knows it’s a thing. Going to a lab to prove telekinesis will result in the scientists saying “So what? We already know about this.” Or the results will come back “inconclusive”, since to scientists seeing is not the same as believing, and not being able to “prove” how something works ends up being essentially the same as “it doesnt exist” in the long run.
Look into the scientific reports of Skinwalker Ranch. With the current dogma in scientific culture, in order for something to be “proven” they must be able to have control over the situation.

Perfect example- the USA CIA uses psychic stuff all the time. They’ve been interested in it for the past 50 years at a minimum, but probably gained interest during WW2 since the Nazis loved occultism and spiritual science. They’ve even released documents detailing some of their basic methods for psychic training, and some of their research on things like telepathy and remote viewing. It’s out there already, no one needs to “prove it”. However, ask the average person (more specifically, the average Westerner) and theyll tell you mind readers arent a thing. Telekinesis is impossible. Remote viewing is nothing more than induced hallucination and parlour tricks. But in reality, its already proven and it’s not just random individuals that are utilizing these abilities. So, it’s not like the world is waiting for the first person to prove the existence of psychic ability. The world is waiting, for the average person to consciously accept it.

3 Likes

Assuming the James Randi 1 Million Dollar Challenge is still avaliable, that would be your best bet, only one person was able to actually claim the money during it’s showings to the world, it was using a computer algorith for prediction or something similar to that if I recall like a Sort of Divination projection. That’s your best bet mate, assuming it even can be done.