I'm back again

Well after a bit of a hiatus i’ve returned once again, albeit it with a broken hand and salmonella poisoning lol. Wrote a new song and have progressed on my path towards divine enlightenment with my black flame. Hael QAYIN!

8 Likes

Welcome back. :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome back and sorry your so beat up I know the struggle I’ve fractured my hand befor and I’ve had salmonella neither were pleasent.
So what kind of song did you write? I’ve never been good at writting songs but I occasionally channel and just sing either from within or from outside self but don’t have control on which one yet, also haven’t been able to do it Ina while. I channeled a demon from the out below just focused on that and started singing and one of the lyrics was what the fuck is a cloud

1 Like

Welcome back!

1 Like

Sharing black flame material is greatly appreciated as there isn’t enough about it out there :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome back :wave:t5:

1 Like

Thank you very much. Well i write a lot of blues and a lot of black metal, but im focused on the blues aspect right now for my album.

1 Like

yeah of course. I’m using blues as an outlet for it all, maybe considering writing hymns

1 Like

Thank you very much, its good to be back

1 Like

thanks man