I'm about to EXPLODE!

hi.before i get "your’e a new memeber so intruduce yourself first,well i’m not new i just forgot my passsword and email so this this cursebraeker with the,“the”.you may want to look for it probaly hundreds pages before now.
i need some serious guidance…2 witches hunting me and my mother for the past 20 years they made our lives
a living hell.i binded them,with graveyard dirt,used e.a koety banefull magic candles method(2 black candles and red one between)cursed them 24/7 one of her powers(my mother made sure of that)at 1 of july the other b**** disapeard from face book for 13 days.after the candle banefull magick.i thought hoorayyy!!!the evil witch is dead!!!to my horror she post a post today where she’s boasting about her wonnnnnderrrrfulll holiday to crowetia italy and servia…with pictures of course laughing her ass off…h o w??? how can this be??? we and my mother she practically erased 22 years with suffering from our lives and look at her having a bowl!!!all the time!!!
cakes,holidays,life is heaven for her party party party party which she made sure everyone will see with pictures at facebook .she cursed us made us suffer and nothing wrong happening with her we are scartching the floor and she is having the time of her life…why everything that ido isn’t working at her??? i don’t work yet with any entitiy…but come on where’s the justice this is so annoying!!! can anybody shed some light over this? i want to evoke azazel(dreamed about him 3 times)but my third eye isn’t open yet…
which i’ll try to evoke anyway…we are suffering poverty sickness sometime and she? her regular posts on faebook:mmmm…loook at me and my cakes.oh and after that i’m going to party.ho ho ho!!!
any answer spell,pm,links,guides would be more than welcome and super appriciated!!!
help put that b**** on her butt with some recipe and i’ll do the rest.
thanke you for you’re reading and all advices and help you can bring me i really don’t know what to do any more!:frowning:

1 Like

I know this might be a more simplistic answer then you are looking for, but it does not sound like you are walking away from your curses with the attitude that it is in fact done and they are dead. I mean, why would you follow a dead person’s facebook thread?

You have to want the person dead. You have to pour an amount of rage and hatred and energy equal to what it would take to kill the person with your bare hands; it takes more than you might think, so when you think enough is enough, double your efforts.

And when you are done you need to walk away knowing the person is already dead; physicality just has not moved into that reality yet. So if you are checking up on the person online than that is not the case.

5 Likes

Okay, you probably haven’t gotten that straight yet:
FACEBOOK IS A LIE TO SELFEGOISATION!
Facebook is designed for people to ramble about how great they and their lives are.
That’s one of the reasons it’s blacklisting ability is to abused HEAVILY.
First things first, download some images to have those as links for spellcasting, then,
DELETE her, BLACKLIST her, and repport her for some form of missusing, spam or shit. You’ll find an argument there.
Next,
you noticed your third eye to “not be opened yet.”
Watch E.A.'s video on the Agna Chakra, aswell as the one on the Blue / Violett candle meditation.
Follow those through.
Your Third eye woun’t be closed past that steps.
Next up, your spellcasting is clearly intended on harm.
Look into what her enviorment can actually start hurting her with,
and push your energy there into it.
Lastly,
AND MOST IMPORTEND,
get over it.
There comes a point in cursing, where you have to move on.
Otherwise you draw that energy into your own life, which is pointless.
Instead, focus on how you can use the same powers you just pushed into the directions of revenge,
to now finally adress those mentioned problems, that resulted of 22 years of obstacles.
Push thus into huge jumps in your own life and grow from all that shit that lies behind you.

You should 've reached that point a while before, as far as i get you.

Oh one more, since you’d ask me about it anyways:
Kama Kala “targets name”
Ka’thulu at ash’tu at daathios catacha “target’s name”
Omonia acash’oz “your name”
overti’’ cath’oraz az’kanto
Pulsua Denura “Target’s name”
nemahadumuzi’i

Baneful curse, ment for single use.

I wount rewrite it or give you a secound one.
Push this one through, and leave it behind you.

Sin,

¥’B

5 Likes

very precise there.
Actually you take all mesurement’s possible on your end, to cut that person out of existence.
at as far as your perception goes, it litterally haves to be disappeared.
Normally if you get the death notice it’s out of context and somewhere accidently picked up as you read about your newspapers or some familiar aproaches you and goes along with, oh by the way, did you remember that one? - Gone for good, there is none anymore.

Sincerely.

¥’Berion

2 Likes

^^^ This right here, folks, is the single biggest immediate danger of becoming too curse happy. Words of wisdom, @Yberion.

4 Likes

What is this? I can honestly say it sounds nasty. Forceful.

2 Likes

Exactly. I have been finding I have been cursing people and businesses accidentally, and that is exactly my reaction. That’s how I saw the pattern in the first place.

It’s an interesting testimony to the effectiveness of the true psychopath in the role of baneful magickian. “That was just a flawed version of me. I’m different now.”

While I maintain that I am not quite like that, experience has allowed me recognize enough of the common factors to be pensive.

2 Likes

In my opinion, magick doesn’t always work from the first time unless you’re very experienced. Many times, you need to keep hitting the target on the head with spells until it works. Especially when there’s powerful resistance or protection.

When I personally do magick for something extremely important, and I can’t get it out of my mind… instead of doubting and waiting, I keep shooting at it. Make it part of my life to just spend time enjoying it and getting my desire out there to manifest.

It’s always recommended that you just do it and forget about it. You wouldn’t be able to forget it easily if it’s in your face 24/7 and everything around you reminds you of it. Instead of wasting energy fighting yourself to forget… use it on your target. No need for complicated rituals, simple repeated spells could create miracles. You plant a small seed then keep feeding it and watch it grow until it becomes a monster.

I’m not saying this is how it should be done, I’m only saying this is another way to do it and it’s also effective. So if plan A didn’t work, try plan B.

8 Likes

I think there are some good here that will help as long as you remember a very important thing, the more you fret or get angry about it, the less your spells will work.
Instead take all those feelings you have now and put them into a spell. Make sure to let it ALL out into the spell then delete the target from your life.
No more reading her fb or anything else that reminds you of her.

Now after this I’d suggest calling Azazel to help put your life back on the track you want.
It’s okay if you feel your Evocation skills might suck, keep trying and I always suggest having a pen and paper when evoking.
Tell the Spirit you want them to write the answers out and they will use you.

Oh also its against the rules to make multiple accounts but I doubt @Lady_Eva would be upset with you. She can help you get your original account back :slight_smile:

1 Like

wow wow wow i thank each and every one you for you’re warm help,words,the encouragement and the new life saver magickal teachings!!!:hugs:
i’ll do like what you all said and forget all about her.:smiling_imp:
and agagin thank you sooooooo much i almost gave up but now after you lifted my spirit things look totaly different!!:+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Glad you understood.

Sin,

¥’B

Thank you for backing me up with your expierience. :metal: Cheers Brother.

Thing is, the spell i gave him is no where accidental or needing to be fed after placement.

I said it very clearly. use once. Only.

Sin,

¥’B

1 Like

No,I meant what is the origin of the spell?

1 Like

Me.

1 Like