Im about to do my first summoning

After 3 months of reading on The Great Duke Sallos I’m going to try to contact him I’m a little nervous. I have asked for help in the past with spells and even did a petition but I don’t think I did it right but I’m contacting Duke Sallos directly tonight. I’m curious though, before I start the summoning could I pull up a picture of me and the girl I want (it’s us cuddling) on my phone and have it sit next to me? Would that help in anyway?

2 Likes

Yes, you can pull up a photograph for the ritual. No, it won’t help you with the summoning in any way, and may in fact be more of a distraction than anything else, because your mind may drift off into daydream, instead of focusing on calling the spirit.

My advice would be to not have the photograph open until you after have finished calling Sallos.

4 Likes

I thought it would be a distraction too but I wasn’t sure if it’d help in any way thanks for the advice!

1 Like

Just turn your phone upside down till you want to focus on it, and then you wont be distracted or have to fumble with it after you summon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good idea thanks!

I mean if your intent is for this girl to fall in love with you I don’t see a problem with it since it could evoke the proper emotions needed for the spell to be effective and what you put out into the ether is what will come back to you so if you truly love this girl and an image of her evokes those emotions it might not be a bad idea. Although as @DarkestKnight said it might lead to distraction. It depends on how well you’re able to both evoke the emotions needed to do the ritual, combined with how well you can maintain focus on the summoning itself. I’d say trust your intuition on this.

1 Like

Probably be best to leave it out because I do get distracted easily. Thanks for your advice man. Im getting ready to contact Duke Sallos here soon!

1 Like

I’d also ask if you’ve built up a relationship with this entity prior to doing this summoning? Sometimes it’s not always a good idea to ask for something on the first summoning but to simply get to know the entity to see if your energies are compatible.

3 Likes

Yeah I was actually going to talk to him first before asking him for anything I’ve seen a lot of people say “it’s always better to build a relationship with the spirit before asking” and I get it but you think I should get to know him and not ask for the my request tonight?

1 Like

I would probably get to know him first. See your first ritual as a right of initiation but don’t let your head get too big because you’re self initiated. Remember, initiation is just the first step. Although in the end it’s up to you and you should do what you think is right.

2 Likes

Makes sense. I’ll talk to him tonight build a relationship with him and see where we stand after it’s said and done. I’ll be giving an update afterwords. Thanks man.

1 Like

No problem.

1 Like

Good luck to you.

Eh, for long term workings, major life changes etc sure, but I often call a being once, for one thing and never do again, without any issues too.

I also don’t subscribe to the need to self initiate to every being you’re going to work with, long term or not.

I mean, to each their own. I just like to work with them further or at least pay them tribute if they’ve helped me just out of respect but everyone has their own relationships with these entities so in the end it’s all up to the magician.