I'm a hypnotist who can add triggers onto people that inspire immense pleasure. Can I use this to charge sigils and servitors?

I am an adept hypnotist with many subjects I can use. I also have a lot of servitors I’d like to make. Many people are willing to serve, even wanting to. Do you think I could use the pleasure loop trigger to charge my servitors?

Do you mean use a loop in your customers to charge a servitor?

Because yes, you can build that into your servitor.

Is this something you’d do during a session? Or on a track you are selling?

I don’t usually get paid, I do this for fun.

I mean…

I have a subject. He/she is willing to go through hypnosis nd charge my sigils.

I add a sex loop onto them with hypnosis, something I can already do, and they charge the sigil/servitor.

That is their payment. Is this PLAUSIBLE?

Yes, this can be/and is done (especially in some hypnokink circles). You sound like you already know how to do it, so you should be fine then.

1 Like

YESSS!

Sorry, I thrived in many hypnokink circles before now, lowkey gonna make a discord server with a few human servants to charge my not human servants.

1 Like

Nice!

Have fun and let us know how it goes.

(Edit for anyone out there who is unfamiliar with the Hypnokink community. This is all very consensual, and the subject always has the right to terminate if they choose.

My play partners may go deep and give into my inductions, and experience deep submissive bliss, but at the end of the session, they are fully conscious people who get to go on with their lives.

They are also in the know if they are helping with any metaphysical projects.

I’m sure OP knows this, but I wanted to put that out there for anyone who may misinterpret what we do.)

1 Like

Can I get in on that lol

1 Like

Yup! You can. My discord is Freddot#4095.

You’ll be lowkey serving me, though. I hope you are okay with that. (A lot of people aren’t)

1 Like

It worked :))

1 Like

Good for you. As a hypnotist myself, I love seeing success stories.

On the one hand anyone stupid enough to give over to hypnosis from someone they don’t know off the internet kind of deserves whatever they get, but I know some people on here got really fucked over by erotic hypnosis, and also sublimnals that were intentionally set up to harm them, so again this is why recruiting for stuff on this forum is out of bounds, sorry - you may have the best of intentions, but that doesn’t mean the next person will have. :+1: