Illuminating the Path

Lol I bet, sometimes I do that and then my husband will be like wut is wrong with you…

I can’t usually relate how damned hilarious whatever it is! I’ll be laughing so hard it’s difficult to get the explanation out!

Sometimes I can, but you know marines right? I swear he can stare at me like he doesn’t get it all, while he’s rolling inside. :joy::grin::rofl: it’s really cruel- I can only keep a straight face like that with strangers!

2 Likes

Just realizing… not sure why I didn’t do that smoke red…

2 Likes

Because when you go around and accent it with red and orange it’ll look like real smoke from flames?

Edit: maybe it’s something to do with this:

:eyes: I know it’s more purple and seafoamy, but aren’t those derivatives of blue?

1 Like

Yeah that poker face is lethal, and handy lol

1 Like

Red and blue do make purple as the veil. So I’m tracking on what your saying there. I’ll leave it. I was thinking out painting over in red fully but I got another idea now. Ty!!

1 Like

Better or worse?

2 Likes

I’m liking it.

I wonder if it might look more like the rings are circling the rest of the smoke, if they were filled with color, maybe brushed in the direction they would spiral around the rest of the smoke? I don’t know, what do you have planned for the background? I might be too far off lol.

It’s looking great so far, tho. That’s what I definitely mean.

Edit: oooo obsidian lamp, with jewels or sparkles oooooo

just teasing, you really do fine all on your own imop! You definitely see and think differently than me with art, and that really gets me thinking, so I like it lol.

1 Like

Half way through it I thought to myself… fuuuuck I should have done something for the background first. Now it will probably be some abstract shit that won’t fuck it up too much lol.

I’m just gonna keep fucking with it till I’m happy.

As you can see I haven’t even attempted to put someone on top of the smoke yet lol.

2 Likes