Illuminating the Path

Oh great tips I’m gonna use all of these. Thank you!

2 Likes

I was thinking the gold might go on the canvas better if you used a different color as a base too. Something similar so as not to tint it too much, but something that would allow the gold to stick easier. Granted you’d have to be careful it dried so they didn’t mix, but mixed might create a sparkle?

Is it like when you are painting something, but it won’t stick without primer?

3 Likes

I went back and double checked and the canvas was not primered.

It’s basically exactly what @anon88521623 said and you have to have an over loaded brush to get decent coverage

4 Likes

What you perceive as reality is represented by a blue level. We begin and conclude a meditation at focus level one as a means of establishing a shared experience. The focus level at which your consciousness is operating could be very different. As we explore these resonant colors, you will become more aware of the focus level at which you exist. But it’s safe to assume that you awaken to a blue level in the morning.

Color Blue, Geometry: Horizontal. Awake, conscious and physical. A security state where the conscious is learning and testing to feel comfortable and understand how this level operates. Miranon says in session 6 SHE 20:44 “The first level is always a pulsing level; it is the beat of life. Of the impulse of being. It is the flowing quality, as we have talked about earlier. And since entering into any new plane of existence is oftentimes difficult for the consciousness, this color is a very soothing color. It allows the being, or the consciousness, to make a smooth transition. But this level is also a level that is somewhat difficult for the consciousness. Because on this level, it is new to this plane and it must become secure. It must develop feelings of being comfortable in his new plane. Therefore, it can only flow in the horizontal direction. They’re all levels in which the being is becoming comfortable with this new plane of existence. In which it is learning and establishing the foundation for the other levels within that plane of existence.”

There is a very subtle point here that needs to be clarified when Miranon said, “new plane of existence, in which it is learning and establishing the foundation for the other levels within that plane of existence.”
Think of a “new plane of existence” as a different perspective on the reality you are currently experiencing.
It is a fresh viewpoint that modifies how you communicate with others, perceive difficulties, and react to them. This viewpoint might appear uninteresting compared to fantastic imagined worlds, but keep in mind that Bob intended that people would find a practical side to this knowledge.

The white level of transition flows into a calming level of blue after introducing an idea, a period of adjustment, and being at ease with a new notion. In order for the consciousness to experience the event, these blue levels are used to quiet and relax it. At the lowest levels, a blue level represents objective reality; at the upper levels, it is more nebulous and subjective. It is the moment of awareness and realization. It is experience before you make a decision. It is the instant before dualities are established. It is the spirit pulsating to expand and contract, entering or affecting the tangible. It is awareness as the knowledge that every moment is distinct and novel and will never be repeated.

A blue level represents objective reality; at the upper levels, it is more subjective. Therefore, at higher blue focus levels, you may experience it as a black void because you have not developed the virtual senses to perceive it. By returning your attention to that level over many meditative sessions, you will gain experience in accordance with your ability to perceive. This process becomes invaluable as you will need this skill to develop your senses at higher levels. This explains why, as you begin meditating, it is difficult to visualize anything at all.

The blue levels are: (F1, F8, F15, F22, F29, F36, F43).

Here is another representation of the Miranon Cosmology.

There is a nonlinear, spiraling pattern to studying this material. The simple formula looks like this: A+B=C but in order to know A, you have to have experienced C. The only way to know C is to use the formula. This is the formula for the transitional levels of the resonant colors: A = Blue, the event, you experience reality, B = Red, you interpret the experience, you reflect. C = Yellow. You balance what you understand as your interpretation, your reflection of the event, with what really happened. D = Rose, Help from outside to provide healing and guidance on what happened in the event you interpreted as good or bad. This helps with your interpretation to decide whether to expand or shrink awareness. E = Green, More guidance and help to smooth and ground your reaction to the learning from the event. Some form of compensation can happen here to make the person whole. F = Purple, where you demonstrate mastery of the lesson learned. G = White, Transcend to another level of understanding to perceive everything in a new way. This new level of understanding lets you see everything differently, so the process begins again at a blue level. Here are the key words: reality, event, self-reflection, balance, interpretation, expand or shrink awareness, ground, compensation, mastery, transcend. Watch how the meaning of these words changes as you learn more about them.

What are these new planes of existence? It is the transition from one thought pattern to another, similar to the changes a child goes through to become an adult. When your internal dialogue changes, internal feelings and thoughts, then you can respond in more productive ways. The phrase, “when you change your internal world, the external world changes.” is what Miranon is talking about when he says, “new plane of existence.” These transitions in perception are discussed in greater detail in the White Level. Affecting personal change is the purpose of the resonant colors. As your awareness increases about the resonant colors, the processes of being open to new information will become more clear. For now, let’s continue discussing the blue level.

The more attention you focus on a level, the more real that experience will become. Consider what you mean by paying attention in your waking physical life. You eat, drink, socialize, and interact with things in the environment. You may focus your attention on a single object, such as reading a book or looking at your cell phone. When you engage your attention at a focus level, you are investing energy at that level, and the experiences you have “there” become more realistic because more of your awareness will exist there. Consider how you develop a personal relationship with someone. You invest in emotional currency. Just like a garden, if you do not pay some attention to this space, it will not produce what you want. So a plane of existence is this new way of seeing and interacting with the world. By being aware that this new perspective exists, then you can apply your attention to making that perspective real. You make it real by consciously practicing and responding to the world in a new way. This is what is realized when you enter a blue level, it is this new idea or this event that you experienced that will change you.

A blue level is the moment of awareness and realization. The information was learned, and the incident took place. It has already happened by the time you realize it. Consider when you are shocked or totally surprised. For example, a sneeze. In that moment, on that occasion, you are present. It arrived so quickly that it was immediate. A sudden realization that it happened and you are only now becoming conscious enough to understand it. You haven’t yet made up your mind about what to think. That pause is still present. You’re not sure exactly how to think about it.

While experiencing a blue level, you are a child in amazement, paused at the moment of a first encounter. This event can be so unique that you haven’t even thought about fear yet. The greatest and most amazing enigma currently unfolding is that it is now. You stretch out your awareness to confidently encounter the moment until your protective ego boundary is triggered, moving you to a red level. This process will happen automatically unless you consciously prevent it from happening.

A blue level is experience before you make a decision. It is you in the open, fully exposed before the protective layer of the ego can put up a barrier. It’s simply being here and now experiencing the ambiance. Usually, this instant of pure reality passes so quickly that we are unconscious of what is taking place. As we move through these resonant colors, keep in mind that we are slowing down the thought process so you can become aware that it happens. A blue level is where the observer side of your being can intervene and consciously direct any desired response. It is the space where you think before you act. This pause before deciding how to react is where you can subdue an impulsive reaction. In short, use this space to become aware of thoughts and actions you may have previously been unconscious of or thought were impulsive or uncontrollable.

A blue level is the spirit pulsating to expand and contract, entering or affecting the tangible. Pulsation is a word used by Miranon to describe the blue level. It is the effort of the spirit to push into the physical in a pulse of expansion and retraction. For example, the beating of the heart. This same beating may be the reason ocean waves are used at the beginning of the meditations. It is a soothing, familiar sound that is also restful.

A blue level is the instant before dualities are established. Imagine how much meditation you have to do in order to truly experience the moment. All possibilities for reactions are possible, but as soon as you attempt to identify the moment, decide if it is good or bad, and have a reaction, you enter a red level. This blue level is known as the “base level” in remote viewing. You can describe something using its color, form, texture, sound, smell, and even taste. However, the moment you label the target, you have moved to a red level.

What the color levels are for is to understand the process of self-learning. The blue level is real. What happened or the information you heard? The red level is what you think about it. The yellow level is balancing what is real with what you think. The rose level is help to get guidance and healing from others. The green level is more help to ground and become whole again. Purple is mastery of the skills learned from the lessons taught at the blue level. This is teaching and writing to pass on the information to others. The white level is to transcend the lesson and reach a greater organization of thought, which then leads to openness to engage another blue level.

ITZHAK BENTOV-The Evolution Of Soul And Nervous System - YouTube Itzhak explains how the blue level is perceived by the body through our limited nervous system senses. How increasing our awareness changes our perspective from ego-centric individuality to cosmic unity in less than 6 minutes.

Itzhak Bentov presents several theories that encompass the ideas presented in the seven color resonance. Like any idea, it is possible to see another perspective that helps reveal the deeper meaning. All return to the same idea. In this 2-hour video, look at the last several minutes from 1:43:20 to 1:46:20. This is the revelation that the observer experiences through meditation. Itzhak.Bentov.From.Atom.To.Cosmos.avi - YouTube

3 Likes

Hii there Neph,

Can I repost this post here above in my sub reddit. I already posted some of your answers from our Pm conversation in a Q & A format.
You probably saw the post “Conversation Cuts: Tips and Tricks”

2 Likes

Sure, it’s all about getting the info out there.

2 Likes

Started working on my island temple painting. So far it’s just rough outlines and a beginning draft.

4 Likes

Small update

3 Likes

4 Likes

I’m going to be doing a lot more of the brain/info dumps. Sorry not sorry, be prepared for a lot of novels for posts.

2 Likes

It would be extremely handy if all those gateway posts are placed in a separate organized thread. But do it as you please, my friend.

Ohh btw what is the name of the source?

2 Likes

https://archive.org/details/@monroe_institute_archives

2 Likes

I’m petty as fuck and I’m ok with it. At times like these it brings me great joy. It’s fun!

So if you live in the us you would know it was just time for local elections and the beginning of voting season. Coincidentally it also means that all last week I had to keep my phone on silent from all the spam calls/texts I’ve been receiving.

I’ve complied the phone numbers.

I’m now searching for mailing lists forwhat I think will be most controversial in their eyes. I’m going sign them all up for it and see how they like it.

3 Likes

Just relaxing watching these guys grazing on my bushes.

3 Likes

What is meant by “having an experience”? A full sensory experience is possible when viewing a large piece of art. It can be reminiscent of a first experience as a child. For example, in my first experience with fireball cinnamon candies, I was at a brothers little league baseball game was sitting right behind the catcher behind the fence. I popped open that clear package and tossed in that red sparkling ball into my mouth. The experience was overwhelming. Fast forward sixteen years later, and I’m in a museum looking at a six-foot-square brightly lit red panel. I could almost taste the cinnamon and feel the flush of heat on my face. I have the answer to my question now: why would a painting of a red panel be in a museum? The answer is to experience RED. In this case, my experience was composed of my memory of cinnamon candy and the color I was seeing. Only half of the experience was what I was seeing outside of myself. In fact, when you factor in the taste I had and the sensation of heat, the actual external sight was only 20% of what I saw. It could be argued that the red panel was just a trigger for the experience that I already had. It is generally accepted that the majority of any experience is an internal experience. We relive our first experience that was programmed during childhood rather than the actual external experience. This is the red level.

In this 15 minute video, Eckhart Tolle describes the red level as (4:25) object consciousness. The Most Important Thing in Our Lives | Eckhart Tolle - YouTube

Red Level, Realizing, reflecting on the possibilities and exploring new capabilities presented by the event witnessed in the blue level. The red levels are: (F2, F9, F16, F23, F30, F37, F44). This is the realization of self awareness and the separation of self from other.

Notice how very little attention is spent on the red levels. Because the red level is the voice in your mind. It is the egoic self. Meditation is used to master this part of ourselves and put it to work constructively, as opposed to being constantly distracted by its desires. While in red Have tea and have a conversation with your ego. In my opinion this level is avoided because it is the most controversial and the most misunderstood. Everyone thinks they know who they are.

16:00 minute video. Eckhart Tolle discusses the ego narrative (6:15) that filters (the red level) the view of reality (the blue level). Release Yourself from the Grip of the Egoic Self | Eckhart Tolle - YouTube

What Miranon said about the red level:
“The second level is simply a mirror image of the first level. It is the reverse, and the two are very complementary. Because security has been established, it can have a color of greater intensity, a color with a higher vibrational rate. And that color is red… When a being is on this level, he is developing an awareness of all the realities of that plane. In your plane of existence, it would be a total awareness of the senses, a total immersion into the outside reality brought in by the senses. And because it is still directed to an understanding, a learning about this plane of reality, it is still on a horizontal level.”

This statement by Miranon has many terms to unpack. Earlier I spoke about the “Observer” as the self. In the red level the awareness of self and the other are created. Higher red levels redefine the perception of self. The following 51 minute video from Richard Smoley explains these concepts. At 22:00 minutes he states the observer is the self. What is Consciousness? with Richard Smoley - YouTube

Discussing the body and the way we process reality is the core idea behind the blue level (what happened) and the red level (how you process it). In this 9 minute video on trauma, at 0:56 seconds, this doctor will say the same thing. 6 ways to heal trauma without medication | Bessel van der Kolk | Big Think - YouTube The resonant colors work to illuminate this universal truth about how humans process reality. One of the ideas I’d like to show is an understanding of how the seven resonant colors model the process of interacting with reality on both a small and a large scale. This should help demonstrate how meditation can impact your life in a practical way.

This red level is also where you decide if the experience is unique or novel. Often, we will dismiss an experience because it is boring, saying, “been there, done that.” Now you decide, “Was it a good or a bad experience?” You create the duality in your life. You decide if it is traumatic, beneficial, or a life-changing mystical experience. The choice has always been yours in this space.

The red level is the mask we wear. It’s the persona. At one level, it is the REBALL we create to interface with the world whether that world is internal or external. We protect ourselves; that is the role of the ego. It is a necessary part of the survival of the individual on any level.

The Blue, Red, and Yellow levels are called “horizontal” by Miranon because the kinds of activities that take place on these levels are restricted in the direction information and experience appear to flow. If you think of an ant crawling on a basket ball, the horizon may appear horizontal and the ball may seem like an infinite space to move upon, but at some point it is possible to realize it is finite.

It is the “change in perspective” (the white level) that is demonstrated in the methodology presented by the resonant colors.

To summarize the first two levels, the blue level is the created objective, physical world as we typically experience it on our level of waking physical reality. Higher blue levels are less dense realities, such as ideas, time, space, and dreams. The red levels are our internal understanding of what we experienced in the blue levels. It is represented as a reflection of the blue level. In higher red levels, there is less separation between the red and blue levels.

The separation between the blue and red level is the veil. As you move to higher levels of red this separation dissolves.

1 Like

You have 100% more experience than me.

3 Likes

Last night I had a silly idea come to me for my next painting. I’m gonna call it The Djinn-ger.

That is all.

2 Likes

Rough outline started.

The djinn-ger.

2 Likes

Man that ginger most be hottt, cause they are smooookkng!

Shame on that update for taking so long tho.

2 Likes

I laughed to myself last night for about thirty minutes when the idea of a ginger djinn popped in my head and I called him a djinn-ger.

2 Likes