Illuminati

whe the kundalini fries your entire being and completely rtransforms your life, that is a factual experience that changes your reality, some things just are, some people see more, others less, depending on their level of consciousness and what they are working with

Dude, it is still UPG, whether you like it or not. Personal experience unverified by others is its very definition.

Itā€™s not personal against you in any way, but it is what it is. This forum and the occult in general is full of similar claims, but it is all still UPG. Some people take spiritual experiences as unvarnished truth, when they are not, and It leads down the road to ego stroking and delusion.

I simply donā€™t believe you about the Illuminati because it is, as you said ā€œunverified BS.ā€

The link https://www.illuminatiofficial.org looks like itā€™s a hoax either or itā€™s a newly formed medium-quality society. Of course I may be wrong.

By the way, guys. Thereā€™s a large group of UFO reliigion believers that are 100% sure that Freemasonry, Reptilians , Illiminati and God knows who else is trying to conquer our world (planet) and positive aliens are fighting them in a terrible fight , battle of Earth. Im serious about this. Itā€™s kinda like Christianity, I dont want to scorn them and laugh at them because these are genuine religious beliefs, like Jesus is the saviour etc. but these beliefs are totally groundless.

1 Like

I am guessing you mean the Reilians? They are anā€¦interesting bunchā€¦

1 Like

Reptilians I mean saurian UFOs that are supposed to ā€œfeed on humanityā€ and are ā€œpredatorsā€

No, I mean Reilian is the name of the UFO cultists.

Ah raelians, no no, there is several bunches of UFO people across the world. In my country they are centered around several guys and their cult followers, around the world they also have some ā€œcontact peopleā€ that are ā€œgiving channels from aliensā€. Most influential is this group: http://2012portal.blogspot.com/

Crazy stuff, read on your own risk.

Iā€™m knowledgeable about all UFO cult groups, they are mad like Jehovahā€™s Witnesses or Mormons. Totally not my piece of cake, hovewer I feel some positive affinity for them.

Main tenet is ā€œUFO shall come soon and change the face of Earth, live a moral life and be preparedā€. So like Jesus Christ really.

I think all these guys are subjected to heavy madness

LOL Iā€™m pretty sure if that was a real illuminati that would not be their website, but itā€™s pretty cool nonetheless. Thatā€™s why I posted it

It seems like nobody has an issue with reptilians until they learn about them.

Rare picture of an Illuminati member recruiting new members.

3 Likes

looks like me when i used to get high and drunk as a teen

They arenā€™t emailing random people to join.
And Mark Dice exposed these particular scammers back in I think it was 2013

The actual philosophical group is called Perfectibilists. It has nothing to do with money and riches or anything you see in conspiracy YouTube videos. There are some groups that call themselves Illuminati and they also have nothing to do with money and fame etc. Such as the higher levels of the Rosicrucians etc. If you see anyone claiming to be Illuminati and offering riches and fame itā€™s a scam. The actual Illuminati is more the exact opposite itā€™s geared towards the philosophy of independence, freedom, and wealth through self sufficiency more akin to the philosophy of Diogenes. Itā€™s also not secret at all and when most people find out that itā€™s about self evolution and sufficiency, individualism and avoiding being mentally lazy, willfully ignorant and stubbornly close-minded, believing in a higher power one adores without superstitionā€¦ people want nothing to do with it.

2 Likes

Thanks all for your helpful tips, I am now a ware that Illuminati is really full of shit, nothing real about it

2 Likes