ILLUMINATED Modern people

everybody ever heard about the illuminati . Some people say its a myth some other don’t. i believe they are real since all the symbolisms and sigils that are show in the media day to day including tv , music , movies etc. illuminati is the same word as Illuminated so who were they illuminated from? Lucifer? Know as the angel of light or some other entities? God him self? This subject goes all the way back to the Egyptian age. Any information or comments are more then welcome

I know that in the Rosicrucian tradition when you reach the higher atriums you gain the title Illuminati. But there have been many groups to adopt the name and there have been many groups that were given the name by outside sources and not necessarily calling themselves Illuminati such as even long gone groups like the illuminated seers of Bavaria. I can see why that would happen though it’s a similar name. As a general term Illuminati is more of an umbrella term for occultist, alchemists, etc. Or basically anyone who dedicaes themself to understanding the universe and him/herself as well as humanity as a whole.

[quote=“AdamThoth, post:2, topic:7649”]I know that in the Rosicrucian tradition when you reach the higher atriums you gain the title Illuminati. But there have been many groups to adopt the name and there have been many groups that were given the name by outside sources and not necessarily calling themselves Illuminati such as even long gone groups like the illuminated seers of Bavaria. I can see why that would happen though it’s a similar name. As a general term Illuminati is more of an umbrella term for occultist, alchemists, etc. Or basically anyone who dedicaes themself to understanding the universe and him/herself as well as humanity as a whole.[/quote] Thanks! today I learn something new. Its always good to listen to smart people like you. Quick question, is this a subject people talk in here? Or should i ask some deeper questions.

I’m not 100% on what is acceptable as far as topics like this it’s occult in nature I guess so I don’t see why not.

The term Illuminati is just that, a term. Sometimes, groups call themselves “Illuminati” due to the Great Work, some use it for certain ranks like anything in the OTO/Crowley style magic. For the longest time, it was just a group of Enlightenment thinkers (abt 1750-1820) who were infamous for several revolutions in Europe and America. There’s some grain of truth to the claims.

However, the original groups went defunct after their suppression in Bavaria. The idea now persists in two modern forms: groups using the teachings of Crowley, as several of his ranks included calling members either Lucifer or Illuminated/Illuminatus/etc. Most aren’t that great, from my knowledge. They seem to be more about talking rather than doing. You know, those guys who talk a lot about magic but never seem to do any of it?

The other is espoused by conspiracy theorists who argue that some Jewish bankers are controlling economic systems of the world. Or, its all the royalty, the politicians and business leaders in the world running around and doing God knows what. For the given state of the world, they seem to suck at it.

Both ideas run together after a while with some people. For the longest time, if you wanted to practice magic, you went to two groups: the Rosicrucians or the Illuminati. They were and I guess still are, rivals. If you want to know where the Illuminati are at, join a Rosicrucian order. That’s the best way. Otherwise, have either money or look good since they seem to base most of their teachings off Shabbetai Levi, Jacob Frank and Crowley’s Egyptian themes. Some big differences between them is the Rosicrucians tend to use more Christian themes than Egyptian. They both have about the same but I’m guess with the intense anti-Christian sentiment, more would prefer Illuminati-style occult groups. Not very big on Satanism, I think… That part I’m not sure of. I wouldn’t count them as black magicians but they certainly are Black Brothers.

If your asking for the bankers and rich men thing, that gets weird because they’re still not level-headed. But hey, if that’s your thing, feel free. As far as their practices are, they’re based around the concept of “asceticism,” meaning they prefer beauty of all things. Actual beauty meaning harmony and tranquility of opposing forces whereas theirs is about superficial beauty. There’s a lot of myths about their religious leaders but I’m thinking most of them have Messiah-Complexes, so they worship themselves. That’s about it, I reckon…

The Real Illuminati:

Their basically the big religious orders of the world that share ties with the banks and government. Then you also have Freemasons with their illuminated eye. It is very simple; everything is about Money and Jesus needs alot of money. Even Satanism plays a role in it as its all about “validating” the entire religious paradigm. People walking around in the streets that are indoctrinated are what I call “unknowing illuminati,” where some Jews may think of say Christians as “lesser brethren” (miniature jewish versions) because they share the same Psychological/Religious paradigm. This is not so obvious though as most people would think Illuminati are the big wigs that hold alot of influence, power and hold over Wealth. So Illuminati are not necessarily big scary nefarious people or groups as that is more just a ploy to cause a “Satanic Panic” because it serves its own purposes.

Taking away from that, the term to be illuminated makes more sense. Because its really all about controlling your own energy and information is energy. So how are you illuminated? with Jesus or being illuminated with Lucifer or some other sort of knowledge?

This is my theory about Illuminati, Freemasons etc. I think that those organization(s) are created by magicians who held “all” secrets of magick. Example, one magician has knowledge over wealth magick, another over manipulation, third … (Well, I guess you got me here). They teach other “chosen” people some of those methods. For instance, they teach them wealth(money) magick, love magick, attraction(manipulation) magick and other things. I think that every member of this organization(s) has been taught some specific sort of magick / knowledge. Again, I might be wrong, but this is my point of view on this.

[quote author=Kenneth link=topic=8038.msg84138#msg84138 date=1461763543]
The term Illuminati is just that, a term. Sometimes, groups call themselves “Illuminati” due to the Great Work, some use it for certain ranks like anything in the OTO/Crowley style magic. For the longest time, it was just a group of Enlightenment thinkers (abt 1750-1820) who were infamous for several revolutions in Europe and America. There’s some grain of truth to the claims.

However, the original groups went defunct after their suppression in Bavaria. The idea now persists in two modern forms: groups using the teachings of Crowley, as several of his ranks included calling members either Lucifer or Illuminated/Illuminatus/etc. Most aren’t that great, from my knowledge. They seem to be more about talking rather than doing. You know, those guys who talk a lot about magic but never seem to do any of it?

The other is espoused by conspiracy theorists who argue that some Jewish bankers are controlling economic systems of the world. Or, its all the royalty, the politicians and business leaders in the world running around and doing God knows what. For the given state of the world, they seem to suck at it.

Both ideas run together after a while with some people. For the longest time, if you wanted to practice magic, you went to two groups: the Rosicrucians or the Illuminati. They were and I guess still are, rivals. If you want to know where the Illuminati are at, join a Rosicrucian order. That’s the best way. Otherwise, have either money or look good since they seem to base most of their teachings off Shabbetai Levi, Jacob Frank and Crowley’s Egyptian themes. Some big differences between them is the Rosicrucians tend to use more Christian themes than Egyptian. They both have about the same but I’m guess with the intense anti-Christian sentiment, more would prefer Illuminati-style occult groups. Not very big on Satanism, I think… That part I’m not sure of. I wouldn’t count them as black magicians but they certainly are Black Brothers.

If your asking for the bankers and rich men thing, that gets weird because they’re still not level-headed. But hey, if that’s your thing, feel free. As far as their practices are, they’re based around the concept of “asceticism,” meaning they prefer beauty of all things. Actual beauty meaning harmony and tranquility of opposing forces whereas theirs is about superficial beauty. There’s a lot of myths about their religious leaders but I’m thinking most of them have Messiah-Complexes, so they worship themselves. That’s about it, I reckon…
nature e]
I think you might have a few wires crossed there the Rosicrucias were the enlightened thinkers of the time the original Rosicrucian letters go back to the 15th century. And although there is a lot of mention of “the Christ” it denotes a title of ascension. The Rosicrucian is the group that is Egyptian in nEgypt as all modern alchemy originates from Egypt the term black arts is not in reference to darkness but is in reference to khemet the black land which is Egypt because of the way the Nile deposits rich black soil everywhere or used to. I happen to be a Rosicrucian and I can tell you it’s quite RHP they are verry candy and roses but the information is good as you get into the higher atriums you start to learn telepathy, psychic. Development in general and other cool stuff. But most of it is stuff you can learn with good searching. They just have a nice curriculum to follow and it makes you education more streamline and complete. Some famous Rosicrucians include Francis Bacon, William Shakespeare, John Dee, Alphons Constant, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, Issac Newton, Thomas pain, and Leonardo, Davinci. And many more and the Freemasons were started by a couple of Rosicrucians in a pub. I think Gerald Gardener was a Rosicrucian too not sure but I do know he was a mason. The whole of the modern occult has its origins from two streams the first is the ancient pagan traditions passed down hidden from the church (A.O.S.)and the Rosicrucian medieval alchemy stream, and the Templars came back with our Solomonic occultism. Just like today it’s hard to keep everyone in one group and soon everything starts to jumble together into a big eclectic mess.

I myslef being a Rational person, Dont Believe that The Illuminati are ‘‘Runing the World’’ or any other conspiracies Theories.

Here some info about the Illuminati, All this is Rational proof backed Information :https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati#Modern_Illuminati

Here’s a Wiki that i really love , its called RationalWiki, I love their page about the Illuminati :

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Illuminati

Based on many of my Personal research and Thinking, i dont Believe in their existence, But like all the time, it is just my Personal Opinion, feel free to believe otherwise.

Have a Nice Day

Anybody watch Mark Dice youtube videos? He’s really into talking about the celebrity/Hollywood/Illuminati connection.

My overall objection to conspriacy theories is that they’re an excuse to feel powerless, or at least they rapidly become that, because the believer finds evidence of them everywhere, purely through confirmation bias, and sooner or later feels trapped and hemmed in, and able to blame all adversity on “them” - which doesn’t, to me, feel any more innately magickal than the devout Christian who lives in fear of the devil’s influence all around him.

Are there some fucked-up things going on, sometimes sponsored by people with a direct stake in making them worse? I would say yes - definitely. I’ve seen and been told as much, by spirits I trust.

But that doesn’t mean we’re powerless to do anything about it, nor that our lives should become about whatever bogey-man we believe in. JMO.

1 Like

[quote author=AdamThoth link=topic=8038.msg84165#msg84165 date=1461779478]

[quote=“Kenneth, post:5, topic:7649”]The term Illuminati is just that, a term. Sometimes, groups call themselves “Illuminati” due to the Great Work, some use it for certain ranks like anything in the OTO/Crowley style magic. For the longest time, it was just a group of Enlightenment thinkers (abt 1750-1820) who were infamous for several revolutions in Europe and America. There’s some grain of truth to the claims.

nature e]
I think you might have a few wires crossed there the Rosicrucias were the enlightened thinkers of the time the original Rosicrucian letters go back to the 15th century. And although there is a lot of mention of “the Christ” it denotes a title of ascension. The Rosicrucian is the group that is Egyptian in nEgypt as all modern alchemy originates from Egypt the term black arts is not in reference to darkness but is in reference to khemet the black land which is Egypt because of the way the Nile deposits rich black soil everywhere or used to. I happen to be a Rosicrucian and I can tell you it’s quite RHP they are verry candy and roses but the information is good as you get into the higher atriums you start to learn telepathy, psychic. Development in general and other cool stuff. But most of it is stuff you can learn with good searching. They just have a nice curriculum to follow and it makes you education more streamline and complete. Some famous Rosicrucians include Francis Bacon, William Shakespeare, John Dee, Alphons Constant, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, Issac Newton, Thomas pain, and Leonardo, Davinci. And many more and the Freemasons were started by a couple of Rosicrucians in a pub. I think Gerald Gardener was a Rosicrucian too not sure but I do know he was a mason. The whole of the modern occult has its origins from two streams the first is the ancient pagan traditions passed down hidden from the church (A.O.S.)and the Rosicrucian medieval alchemy stream, and the Templars came back with our Solomonic occultism. Just like today it’s hard to keep everyone in one group and soon everything starts to jumble together into a big eclectic mess.[/quote]

I think I’m quoting your quote correctly… I’m not sure, so it’ll all be quoted!

You are right, my wires do get crossed but only because of multiple groups and organizations follow with the original Fama Fraternitatis manuscript where R.C.R. wasn’t able to spread his knowledge around so he just got a group of friends together and asked them to be sworn bachelors, doctors and well… I’m sure you yourself know the rest. For others though!

The Illuminati group by Weishaupt followed in his footsteps and while they weren’t wicked in their actions, his reaction to the deal between some Catholic priests and the King of Spain, committing wholesale slaughter of an indigenous tribe not because of need for security of other tribes or good law and order but for some shady deal. I forget the event, I’m still looking for it, but I think that set off Weishaupt and, if you follow the conspiracy theory, the French Revolution.

Besides, neither group likes each other. Or any group, for that matter. Sociology has studied groups and shows there’s a form of social exclusion, where one group is superior to another because of certain qualities and characteristics of another.

But I’m off topic from the OP. As stated, I’m sure the group still exists but I don’t think their the same one as Weishaupt’s, since numerous groups declare the same thing. I can say for sure they typically associate around anything with looks, like fashion or music. Hate to say it but there’s some credence to that conspiracy. If it still exists in the same form then they certainly haven’t lived up their goals. Sadly, there’s still a lot of poverty and iniquity in the world so their idea of some “Golden Society,” based on rationalism and egalitarianism has failed- miserably. But I’m sure we can make that criticism about any group.

One thing I wanted to add to this was that many people have used magick to become successful in all areas of business and industry as well as entertainment. So from the outside looking in and seeing the same occult symbols over and over in people’s logos and books movies etc not understanding that most the symbols are the same regardless if you are in a group, solitary practitioner or what have you. It’s normal for occultists to place these symbols and sigils because we want to have prosperity and infuse that energy into everything we do because it’s a lifestyle. But it’s understandable as to why people would jump to those conclusions thinking all occult symbolism means there is some larger group when in fact it’s mostly just individuals doing magick to prosper in business.

Another reason things appear like a conspiracy is because of the bro system. If I was looking for a writers assistant and I had several applicants and one of them was a member of this forum I would be more likely to go with the person from this forum. Why because the others are total strangers but the forum guy has that going for him I know more about him having seen his posts and know he probably has similar values to myself. Basically knowing anyone from anywhere as apposed to knowing nothing about your applicant other that what he has told you.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:12, topic:7649”]My overall objection to conspriacy theories is that they’re an excuse to feel powerless, or at least they rapidly become that, because the believer finds evidence of them everywhere, purely through confirmation bias, and sooner or later feels trapped and hemmed in, and able to blame all adversity on “them” - which doesn’t, to me, feel any more innately magickal than the devout Christian who lives in fear of the devil’s influence all around him.

Are there some fucked-up things going on, sometimes sponsored by people with a direct stake in making them worse? I would say yes - definitely. I’ve seen and been told as much, by spirits I trust.

But that doesn’t mean we’re powerless to do anything about it, nor that our lives should become about whatever bogey-man we believe in. JMO.[/quote]
Thanks for the knowledge :slight_smile: always like you’r comments they are short, simple and direct to the point!