Igziabeher

Is anyone familiar with igziabeher this name kept making its presence known to me today.

1 Like

The root word means “The Lord of a Nation or Tribe” they may be a local land wright or a Lwa, this word was commonly used as a word for “God” or “Gods” the same way the Greeks used “Daemon”

2 Likes

I listen to reggae so next thing I know this name just kept ringing in my ear. Weird feeling as if I knew something was trying to get my attention.

1 Like

Ah ok, your are invested in that moment, by just listening to the music makes you participate with them, just like watching a ritual video allows you to participate in it. you are probably just getting the attention of Jah

Who is that exactly I know that is apart of the tree of life meaning wisdom.

1 Like

Jah is basically there word for God, as in big G, Sky Daddy, God. The Tribal war god of the Israelite’s has found was to seep energy from everybody and be in as much places in as many way as possible.

2 Likes

Ahhh I feel like a God or least I want to be. I have such a curious mind and heart. I long for the unknown and adventures in it. I did see halie once

Lilith also keeps popping in my head for some strange reason. I wish to know her more.

1 Like

Also was curious about damballa

1 Like

Well with Lilith, you could draw up her sigil and contact her, but with Damballa its a little more complicated, you will have to make good with a Legba and go on from there

1 Like

Papa legba I wonder if he could help me communicate with him.

1 Like

Well you could work with Papa Legba and ask him to put you into contact with your Legba, Legbas are personal spirits, kinda like ancestral spirits helping on on the crossroads

1 Like

I’m very familiar with him

1 Like

Good, this will be easier i hope you well on your work, if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask

1 Like

It’s been everyday I am seeing lilith’s Name in my head and now her sigil. Do you have any invite on that.

1 Like