IF You Were A Living God...?

Suppose you woke up tomorrow to see an angel standing by the bed, let’s call him Calamata, and he says that you can create any changes or any events in reality, and just so it won’t happen by accident, you have to say “Proscuitto Houmous Tapas Velvet Sofas I Do Command” first (just to prevent accidental thoughts coming true, like “fuck what if I lose this power and get nibbled to death by carnivorous accountants and their pet snails?” - a fear I’m sure we all have, on a regular basis).

So, you test this a few times - you stack up a pile of gold coins, make yourself gorgeous, and give everyone tails, only 5 toes, or something absurd like that - so you absolutely know it works.

What would you do?

What would you change?

Bear in mind that people and natural laws etc will run like clockwork on their established lines after any changes, unless you command otherwise, and so any changes you make will be woven into the fabric of reality.

I’ve actually thought about this a lot, and the answers were most enlightening and amusing… :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:1, topic:6048”]Suppose you woke up tomorrow to see an angel standing by the bed, let’s call him Calamata, and he says that you can create any changes or any events in reality, and just so it won’t happen by accident, you have to say “Proscuitto Houmous Tapas Velvet Sofas I Do Command” first (just to prevent accidental thoughts coming true, like “fuck what if I lose this power and get nibbled to death by carnivorous accountants and their pet snails?” - a fear I’m sure we all have, on a regular basis).

So, you test this a few times - you stack up a pile of gold coins, make yourself gorgeous, and give everyone tails, only 5 toes, or something absurd like that - so you absolutely know it works.

What would you do?

What would you change?

Bear in mind that people and natural laws etc will run like clockwork on their established lines after any changes, unless you command otherwise, and so any changes you make will be woven into the fabric of reality.

I’ve actually thought about this a lot, and the answers were most enlightening and amusing… :)[/quote]

I’ll have more to add on this but the first thing I would do because I’m currently thinking this is fly over to _______ and kick everyone’s favorite ebay seller in the nuts as hard as my super powers would permit me to do so on general principals.

I’d call forth a sphere where i could see the different outcomes of the futures i was planning, and the one where i was enjoying the most i’d choose - but i wouldn’t say that “give me unlimited enjoyment” because that would be too much illusion (i’m not saying that there isn’t illusion now, but that’s too much)

Probably would see for futures where i’m 1. a future of great magus capable of hexing and witchcrafting people just like that, i’d also create some new humanoid species possibly. 2. i’d just make myself a vampire the like of dracula and see how sexy it is in the end 3. I’d make myself known as the emperor (godlike) with the choir of angels or whatever stating it to the world (although i fear that this would get boring at some point if it came just like that) 4. maybe i’d just make myself a time lord or some other film character like type of thing.

Or then ask the sphere to give me better ideas.

Obviously there would be those physical enchantments, i’d probably give myself wings that are made of glowing energy and can be summoned and un-summoned so they wouldn’t get inconvenient, yeah there’s my fashion statement.

Summoning an asthonishing skill on some specific area might be pretty cool too,skill + knowledge and possibility transform back and forth of other realities would open pretty much possibilities and still keep some challenge/effort going on.

Yeah this is pretty much a question of how much do you want to play and how much do you want to go through by just coding it XD

Being completely honest here, the end result would be that I would end up right here where I started.

I have been doing a lot of deep mediation and chemgnosis (cause drugs are fun). I had an experience where I thought I saw it all and merged with Pure Truth. (Mind you I was high as King Kong’s balls at this point) I was meditating in the same position Buddah sat in right before he reached enlightenment. I heard a voice tell me to prepare to “receive God” so I did.

From that perspective all I wanted to do was shower blessing upon all creation because I thought that doing so would end all suffering. But every time I tried I saw how the blessings would not result in any happiness because it was happiness not earned. At the end all I could do is encourage creation to follow its free will as that would be the greatest gift.

Please remember I was HIIIIGH!

But at the end I realized that to be truly happy I have to work for it. So I would probably be right here.

If I had absolute control of reality I would probably change the world into something less boring that looks sort of like a cross between the world in adventure time and some cyberpunk movie like blade runner and set myself up as the ruler of that world. And there would be magic alien ponies that eat people. Yes, this is exactly what would happen if I had absolute control of reality, so for those who I don’t like be glad there are no alien ponies that will physically devour you anytime soon at least.

The only issue is Orismens right, the journey in a lot of ways is more important then the end result so I think if I got that sort of power too quickly without working for it, it might not be any better then being just human, though “going back here” might not be exactly what I would do, I might make a few slight modifications to this world before going back to god school.

Fun topic! Perhaps I’m thinking a bit too simple in this one, but my first thought was that at first I would simply focus on manifesting money through unlikely means. Pick up a lotto ticket already planning to win the jackpot, use some of the winnings to buy real estate right before I manifest a demand and increase in the market and sell higher, etc. It seems a bit basic I guess but the fact is money is needed to really get anywhere in life and meet basics needs. Once those are sure to be met forever could then focus on helping anyone who needs it as well, pulling money out of thin air for them so that many of us could truly consent rate on outer own ascents.

Hehehe, that was my evil laugh by the way. I don’t know if I should mention what I would like to do, it’s kind of sinister. LOL

This is a good question lol!

Actually, there isn’t really all that much I would change about myself or my current situation- which is a good thing I guess. But, there are a few things which would be nice.

So, starting with the mundane:

I’d like to cast an anti-aging spell on myself- so that I would look the way I do now for another, say, 20 years or so. Also, I’d like to wake up tomorrow with massive Pam Anderson-type boobs, without having had to go through the procedure of having breast implants haha. (I know - I’m pretty vain lol). On a more serious note though I’d like my OCD to fuck off completely once and for all!

I’d like to our flat to magically refurbish itself- without us having to spend any money on it at all.

I’d like to cast a very potent protection spell around all my loved ones to ensure their continued well-being and my peace of mind. (This is probably the very first thing I’d do actually).

I’d like to see some justice done in the world. I’d love to both reward and punish those who I feel deserve it.

Then, just cause I think it would be awesome- Id love to time travel, to live through all the best moments in my life again and experience first hand what life was like in the past. Also it would be fun to actually experience scenes from films or books, or even to be able to jump straight into a painting or some other artwork, to actually physically be present in fantasy worlds.

1 Like

I would rid the planet of at least four billion people to make the world a better place, with of course my choice of who stays and who goes.

Like in the 2nd “Night At The Museum” movie?

That looks like SO much fun!

I’m going to add that to my own list if you don’t mind? :slight_smile:

@ RavensAscent - I’d genocide people who use apostrophes incorrectly, and don’t do paragraph breaks - I’d give them two warnings, third offence, i’d be borrowing the sulphurous pits of hell, as left by the previous “owner”! lol!!

Also, people who think a trilby hat is a fedora, and anyone cruel to animals. Oh and those guys down the road with the loud car alarm! :o)

Haha yep we can share this power :wink:

The first movie that Id ‘jump into’ would be the Lord of the Rings trilogy- oh man that would be epic!

Aaaand I just thought of something else- omg can’t believe I missed this the first time: being able to physically travel to other planets, other solar systems and even other galaxies!

1 Like

What would I like to do?

• I would be a Shape Shifter. This is so I could play the perfect role and be and do anything I want. This is for the express purpose of having my complete fill in life, and to the next.

• I would have the power of Reality Shifting… which is an extension of the Shape Shifters power. The Shapeshifter (my entire self/body) is essentially the equivalent of my Shaman’s Mask…a Tulku.

• SPECIAL GUIDE/MUSE: Then I would have a Special Guide/Muse (It has to be in the form of a Pretty Female) that would give ideas, inspire ideas and would lead me into different Physical Realities that are fun (where they are like the Stars, the Apple of my Eye). She would be an aspect of the Reality Shifter… because one needs Destruction before one can Create to thence being Reborn. So she essentially represents my Intent/Desire/Goal of where I want go and what I want to do in the Warping Total Reality Matrix/Reality Shifting. Her other automatic and express skill would be that when she takes me where I want to go, that everything is perfectly set up to where it would be AS IF the Royal Red Rug is being rolled out for me. So basically all I have to do is “not think” too much, except when I really want to change realities and all I have to do is just simply walk the fine carpet.

• Elite Royal Guard: As the world is Fraught with enemies… there would be special HEAVILY ARMORED Daemonic Angelic Knights that guard my path and me and everything else. They’d have all manner of weapons and barricades to protect me. One thing they would most notably have are these really Long Bullwhips… these bullwhips are as Whips of Fire as well as all the other elements… to where they represent the Destructive element upon Chaos (my enemies… anything that is not a part of my world and goes up against me is considered Chaos), where the Whips Lash symbolizes and Manifests as a Full 360 Hyper-Sphere of 33rd Degree Punishment/s…effectively establishing order… These whips also have a vampiric element to them that when lashing CHAOS they Re-Capitulate everything that Chaos takes and Rebirths it by feeding my World. So basically just imagine Heavily Armored knights Whipping the Sh*t out of everything that doesn’t belong in my Sphere.

• Goddess: This is to Counter the Goddesses and Pet Snails. FYI, my accountants can only be pretty females (the emotion of Love/Sex, a potent enough emotion than can negate Fear)… and they can only be my accountants if they are my Goddesses. Then, the requirement for being my Goddess is satisfying me in the ways that I want to be satisfied… meaning… if they are not empowering me, then they cannot fill the role of being my Goddess as I’ll completely reject them. Now obviously, if they are working against me then they automatically lose any power to effect me (because they have effectively moved themselves out of the role of being the Apple in my Eye, by not validating their existence within my Existence…they are basically cohered by my Focus, where they Self-Destroy in my reality if they do things that do not make me Happy). FYI the same goes for those that think they can somehow to do the same through a Male counterpart role. This is the Weeding out Process; if they do not fit into my Box of Reality I am interested at the time… and they are trying to push their way into it…then they are being Whipped.

• Keep in mind I have not put out what I actually want… but rather some ideas as to the beginnings of laying a Foundation… where this is more a Platform for getting what I want. So this entire Platform could be thought of as to being like a Giant Living Entity of a Spaceship (where in the Furthest Futures Technology, Magick and Biology were merged), where it has different parts…some physical, some holographic, some informational on computer displays… where… said parts Represent the Different Powers and Entities that exist within it… these “Parts” could then be thought of as both the Tools and Super-Users of those Tools that would assimilate/terraform the path with the actual things I want. FYI, such a Spaceship would not necessarily be seen as a 3 Dimensional object as we understand it, but could be something very Abstract to being anything that could Manifest around and/or within all Space-Time Dimensions… where one could Conjecture that one is already living inside said Space-Ship of a Truman Show of ones Kabbalistic Hyper-Cube/Hyper-Sphere of an Earth Ark =)

• Prevention: This is a 2nd Layer of Preventing accidental thoughts from Manifesting. In order to manifest things I would have to perform some work of Art. FYI Art Represents Ritual… where it doesn’t necessarily have to be a painting. It could be anything from Writing a Story, to doing anything involving pictures (anything visual) digitally or physically. It could likewise include creating a Unique Ritual that does not follow standard Format… or it could something as simple as Traveling to a Specific Site with my Intent/Desire and carving Runes and decorating it, turning it into a Ritual Altar Monument.

• Prevention: Telepathic Dominatrix: This would keep all people who want to share power out as they have to go through an “exclusive club” process. This is to keep idiots out =) The Telepathic Dominatrix is an Extra layer of the Super Matrix Intelligence that locks up people in my Dungeon and Whips the sh*t out of them for intruding upon my grounds…FYI this is extra special attention.

I did think of something not so sinister though. I would make the Tv show Supernatural a reality so I could go creature hunting with Sam and Dean, although demons would not be a threat they would be on our side. But I think it would be cool to go gun down some zombies, blow their heads off but have the ability to blow things up like Piper from Charmed. But have this all set up in another realm so when I want to relax I can come back to earth and not worry about unexpected attacks.

1 Like

Love it!! :smiley:

I’d make Dr Who real so we never need to worry about aliens - also, Christopher Eccleston? PHWOAR!! lol!!!

I’d also make House, Columbo, and Monk, all real and doing their thing - they all rock!

1 Like

Well beside the obvious personal things, I would take a bit from a south park episode about “raising the bar” and make that happen so the world would start moving forward and the stupid ignorant people would either become smarter or put in their place and ignored rather than given some bullshit TV show.

A useful myth:

Having complete and total power to know all, do all, be all? I would balance it all on the tip of my mind, laugh into the wind, and shape reality again to hold more complexity, more passion, more mystery - and limit myself to wandering through it all again, from just such foolish beginnings as before, only discovering more of the old half-remembered truth and identity with each vivid and bloody year and mile. Turning the hourglass again and again - and being made of the stuff that both can and will do it, again and again!

I wonder, though - have I done that before already?

I would fast forward technological development (in this world) so that everyone is out of a job. All requirements for life and luxury in society would be available with more to spare. There would be no poverty. I’d bring this about suddenly and people will be left in a daze needing to find a new way to define themselves, their worth and place in life. I would just want to see whether they will be able to accept this, or whether they will decide to destroy the technology and try and go back.

“Globalization” would be reversed. Any tendency towards a single unity would be stamped out. Differences would be encouraged to grow, whether individual or national. There would still be collective tendencies but they’d be checked.

People would be immortal. Only dying by choice. Upon death a person is free to choose any world they so desire to enter without any consideration to the “reality” or not of it. They would get to choose whether to remember who they previously were, or to forget it. In any case, once entering a new world they would have to follow through with the storyline to the end, sweet or bitter. They can then repeat this cycle indefinitely, choosing to go back into the old world at the end if they want.

Probably some more too…I’d have to think about it.

I’d get rid of seriously bad people and decide who should live and die. Just like others have said, world cleansing. Also, no global warming or climate change.

And of course, apart from my personal things like make myself gorgeous, wealthy and famous. Vain, I know.

Edit: Maybe I don’t wanna be among the famous in Hollywood’s elite. I don’t wanna be too self-absorbed after all. But I’d still get rid of the people I don’t like and make this world go through some form of cleansing.

Oh, and I’ll get rid of social media. Fuck twitter.

I would make it impossible for any governments to form except local townships, etc. The only laws would be those against “Life, Liberty, and Property.” Police would all have body cameras and would immediately lose their job and/or face imprisonment for harassing people.

Technology would be limited. No electricity or electronics (except for Air Conditioning!!).