If you were a demon or a god, what would you like to help people with? šŸ¤”

Iā€™d like to teach if I became a demon self esteem self healing arts love mind changing or making some one do as caster pleases knowledge of wordly things reflecting reconciliation cutting sickness better yet killing sickness fire water and air minepulation/divination controlling weather speaking and controlling animals giving awesome familiars connecting those to lost loved ones financial gain and wealth love power control beauty enhancements self care teach to speak in ways that persuade and rhetoric how too basically be a boss and own your life powers and self

My offerings would be some really good or ok dedication art food like cake spaghetti chicken salad juice and only juice no prune accepted no mango unless mixed with strawberries or else nice shiny stuff jewelry is a plus but not needed musical items are a plus key board saxephone just play them no need to give them dedication love loyalty and humor if you canā€™t make me laugh your not funnyā€¦

Respectfulness is welcome but if I donā€™t get it I may just almost lightning strike you just throw a few at you a few inches where you stand and also possibly plague you with extreme nightmare if that donā€™t work Iā€™ll give you dreams that will drive you crazyā€¦

2 Likes

The power to eat Anything without gaining weight :weary:

7 Likes

That is an awesome thing to teach

Revenge. (You knew I was going to say that, right?)

And utterly destroying corrupt, manipulative, or evil people/institutions. Down with cults, down with most politicians, down with anyone who deliberately screws over anyone who doesnā€™t deserve it. (This is almost a subsection of revenge, but you can take aim at evil without it having affected you personally.)

4 Likes

I almost didnā€™t believe it. Wow.

I would probably help them with getting a fucking grip or something. Huge non-cuddle-policy, I would make peoples life a living hell if they slack or whine a lot.

5 Likes

Fire.

Yep. People need fire.

2 Likes

Biochemistry, huh? How about that? Too bad the semester is over. I couldā€™ve really picked your brain.

Healing and getting over their trash exes

2 Likes

Belial, is that you?

7 Likes

Oh and if people wanted to summon me I would accept booze, junk food and art.

My incense would be lemongrass.

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to help with revealing hidden knowledge, lucid dreams, creativity, self-healing, and matron of dachshunds. :sunglasses::point_right:t2::point_right:t2:

Acceptable offerings: Burritos, Dr. Pepper, Writerā€™s Digest Subscriptions

6 Likes

someone has to do it :heart:

1 Like

Discernment and ascension. The rest all comes for free with those.

No offerings, ascension is the entire point, thatā€™s everything and all I want.

2 Likes

What I already do now.

Honestly not sure what else, maybe similar to Oddnan, but less living hell and more chill ā€œhey, bro you gotta chill on being delusionalā€ and be like a father figure, then if one of my children needs help then Iā€™ll judge if they are the ā€œvictimā€ or the assailant and go from there.

If I was a demon, nothing. I donā€™t want to be one of those demons who gets shoved in to the ā€œoh they just want to help humanity ascendā€ because then Iā€™d be in my home cringing at the thought of some backwards humans thinking about me like that.

3 Likes

Sorry, I have a nasty temper going on :woman_shrugging:t2:

I am fairly sure they have some kind of bullshit bingo going on already

1 Like

Nah, itā€™s not a bad thing, someone has to be the storm to kick a few asses into place lol

I feel bad for the Goetia to be honest :laughing:

1 Like

A never ending customer service. Let that sink in for a minute.

3 Likes

Oh hell and I work retail lmao.

2 Likes

it is their choice to help or not