If you were a demon or a god, what would you like to help people with? 🤔

Every entity we work with has their own specialties like love, sex, wealth, healing, sciences, arts, mantra and languages. It would be cool to know what you all would like to offer for the magicians who would evoke you if you were a god/demon (I already see people saying they’re already gods but you get what i mean)

Me: I would like to help people with money, health/causing diseases, protection/destruction, psychic abilities and sex/love, i also would like to teach some arts and sciences.

8 Likes

Divination and destruction

5 Likes

Realizing and breaking the shackles of society and “common sense” in order to bring about the person’s true self.
On the more practical side, the use of talismans, runes and internal alchemy.

7 Likes

Healing, psychic abilities, creativity (like art or music)

5 Likes

Expansion

4 Likes

Rinse and repeat! Oh wait that’s been done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gotta wonder, why help anyone? Boredom? I think I’d be too busy creating my own world and exploring it and altering it. Why on earth er existence would I care about others? Its a valid question that I think upon to ask other beings? WHY BOTHER WITH MORTALS or anyone for that matter?

3 Likes

I was just thinking about this today …wow

Sex, drugs, & rock n’ roll!

Really though, Entrepreneurship, Fitness/Bodybuilding/Strength & Powerlifting, Dating & Relationship Management, audio production and songwriting (music and lyrics), NLP (Dantalion is a genius here btw), motorsports, biochemical sciences, eating pizza, retaining ungodly amounts of information and keeping it applicable… somehow (no idea why, it just stays there)

Also fringe biohacking stuff like polyphasic sleep, growing your dick bigger, wearing henlys, and doing balisong knife flips in place of having a fidget spinner

7 Likes

I’d most likely deal with magic and knowledge. In my lighter side I’d be something of a protector. In my darker side I’d be something of a trickster.

3 Likes

Lust, power, hexing, money, and maybe singing, i like music. And depression lift up their spirit.

5 Likes

TBH, I’d wanna be one of those super underground entities that you only hear vague whispers about from someone whose second cousin’s best friend’s uncle’s penpal summoned them and promptly went insane to the point where they could only mention the experience in ambiguous, hushed tones of fearful reverence and horror in between the uncontrollable screaming. :metal:

8 Likes

helping them leave their body forever and helping them get walk-ins

2 Likes

I’d like to help people with sex, especially relating to taboos and/or LGBT folks.

I’d also be cool with teaching science, as I’m a scientist after all. :microscope:

4 Likes

What kind of scientist? Give me your knowledge.

2 Likes

I would want to help them with mainly health and love. My mother is sick because of my dad and there’s no cure to help her, I would like to be able to help someone whoever evokes me(if I were a god/demon) because I feel like people deserve their lifeline and health until their last breath.

I also love passion, and love itself has many different aspects. There’s care, there’s desire, there’s sex and lust, self love, trust, commitment, etc. I want to be there and support someone who desires their passion for someone or something.

3 Likes

I would like think think I would do something grand and timeless but I would probably be called upon to help already out dated technology lol.

3 Likes

I’m a biochemistry PhD student, specifically in the field of physical tethering and communication between membrane-bound organelles in cells, especially neurons. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Help people get laid and curses

My offerings will be nutella, protein bars, supplements

whoever wish to evoke me will have to respect me or else im big trouble

7 Likes

@eVox_61 Yikes lol. :joy:. I’d pray for the person who would have the balls to disrespect you, when evoking.

3 Likes

Lol the power to eat pizza that’s an amazing tgi g to teach but if you can teach how to eat it in one bite that’s magical lol :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like