If you’re feeling doubtful about a love spell

Hi guys! I’m new here but I’ve been lurking on this forum for awhile now. I finally decided to make an account once I realized that I am powerful and I have always been powerful, even when I doubted my magic. I just wanted to share a quick story about a love spell that I casted and I thought it didn’t work until recently when I had my realization of power. Long story short- I was dating someone for two years, we broke up out of the blue because he just didn’t want a relationship anymore. I worked my magic as much as I could but it seemed like no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn’t get him to come back. I spent so much money on psychics and all that but he still never returned. Or so I thought… I remember when I found out her started seeing this new girl. I was devastated and I felt like since he found someone else, there would never be a chance that he’d come back. However, around April/May ended up breaking up and he followed me on social media again so I follower him back. But by that time I was kind of seeing someone and my ex had seen the tweets about him and he unfollowed me and never tried to reach out again. Am I over thinking this?? Maybe he just missed me on his own?? Maybe he was being friendly? If you’re skeptical about magic then yes you’d probably think that. Once I realized my power, I realized that I was the one that brought him back. Love spells just take time. Manipulating someones mind, changing their emotions- that takes a lot! Just be patient and have faith :slight_smile: and yes, by the time he came back I was uninterested. I still love him but not in that way. He was a good first experience but I am even more happy with the guy i am currently seeing who is always the guy I was tweeting about! See how things work out:) Keep the faith!! Xx

4 Likes