If you had to learn an elemental "kinesis", which would it be?

Pyrokinesis, aerokinesis, geokinesis or hydrokinesis?

1 Like

Unfortunately, none of those are kinetic abilities, but instead are forms of divination.

1 Like

Edited.

Umbrakinesis

2 Likes

I already really worked with most besides Geo. However, I’m more content with my own element lol.

2 Likes

This. :heart_eyes: But electrokinesis is my favourite.

Aerokinesis.
Theoretically, controlling the air is the key to controlling the weather. The weather can spark a fire or put it out, it can start a flooding or take all the water away, and it can even cause landslides.
So air beats all the others.

6 Likes

When I did electroK I had a short visible shock to my friend’s neck lol. But it hurt both of us.

2 Likes

Hmm. Whilst I already do kinetics, if I had to choose… Probably Aerokinesis due to how versatile it is. If I have absolute control of air, and am not limited, I could manipulate most other elements with it without much issue. :slight_smile:

Pleasure comes within pain lmfao.Sadly there are no proper guides on kinesis stuff.

Hydro.
Manipulating waterlike structure itself is an interesting thing to play with when it comes to make things go “pop”.

1 Like

Lol tbh you don’t need one since it’s just energy manipulation at least that’s the mentality I go with, link and guide the element with my own.

1 Like

Uuuhh sounds cool that some of you can do this, would be amazing to see a video?

2 Likes

Aerokinesis would be pretty useful. So my vote goes to that one.Electrokinesis and Umbrakinesis would be pretty good as well.

Pyro. Useful when I do my blade smithing. Plus I already Zuko’d myself so why not go full fire bender :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Welder here. We play with fire every day too why not make it official?

1 Like

man I have always fuckn dreamed of talking to a group of people , being like watch this, fire in the palm of my hand

1 Like

Telekinesis or Pyro.

Well, I’m learning some very physical abilities. That’s where I’m starting. Where would you think?