If you didnt know

If you didnt know about demons or spirit traits based on books and the beautiful load of the internet. Do you think you could perceive spirits correctly

1 Like

I think so. I once saw Abaddon as a dragon without knowing what he looked like and after browsing around the forums, I saw that other people saw him as a dragon too.

2 Likes

To note: Sometimes spirits can manifest or send out a completely different form or perception than ever documented by multiple evokings from the same magician. Even in group evocation, the form has appeared or perceived completely different, however with traits still overlapping.

1 Like

I did as a child, and also created a system that I later found resembles all forms of trad. shamanism. To be clear I had NO books, the internet did not exist then, and I was working in secrecy, alone, with nothing.

That more than anything is my core “proof” magick is real and objectively exists outside the co-creative/egregore model.

3 Likes

I’ve done the same with Koetting’s stuff. It’s very strange how that works. If I had listened a bit more, i would have been on this site or learning at the age of 10.

2 Likes