If you could time travel

If time travelling was possible, would you rather visit the past or the future?

Me personally I would like to visit the past and see how the world was before I was born, you know, chill a night during the '60, another night in the '80, it would be pretty exciting.

5 Likes

Future and back to the 80s :blush:

Time travel exists!

1 Like

I would love to revisit my past and make up for all the mistakes that i have made, correct them, and move forward to the future with success and wealth.

6 Likes

If I’m honest, I’d travel to the 80’s to see my mother and my grandmother again. I’d try to help my mother overcome her emotional issues. I’d just spend as much time as I could with Nan. And I’d try to teach my younger self how to create a better life via magick, and to overcome the fear of spirits.

But, I don’t think I’d travel to the future.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure time travel is possible, you just have to master dematerailzation, which won’t have to take years if you approach it from a more obe scientific way, from what I heard it could take just one year, it goes for both time travel and interdimnsonal travel with the physical body.

2 Likes

I’ll admit I can’t do it yet because I’m very lazy when it comes to this stuff, but if I wasn’t, I’m pretty sure i would have at least 30% control over time travel and shape shifting for that matter

2 Likes

Yes, trying to correct past mistakes… BTW I once thought that the best is to visit future, because it’s “where” we are headed and the past is gone. This is a relatively recent idea of mine, and now it also occurs to me that this would be debatable in the case of a crappy future.
But really I feel myself still interested, now as then, in ancient Egypt and Greece, Middle Ages, not to mention dinosaurs.

1 Like

Ohh dinosaurs! I would like to see them too!

2 Likes

I can’t explain how much it totally sucks ass being stuck in the past is! I hate this timeline. Backwards society with low grade fools.

You are stuck in the same situation, only this time around you just have knowledge how much your coming future is going to suck. It is much, much worse.

2 Likes

The Ancient Middle East, Egypt and India.

Fuedal Japan.

Colonial Era USA.

16th Century Italy.

2 Likes

Hmm, well, I would go back in the past, to improve films, like Thor, Doctor Strange, and maybe other films, I believe could’ve been perfect. Oh, and save the Star Wars series for damn sure! Well, and help myself become more successful and become rich in my 20’s and make films.

Yeah, I guess mainly I would go to the past, to make a greater presents.

1 Like

Time travel is a bad idea tbh. Nothing particularly good can come of it.

2 Likes

You make a very valid point!

1 Like

I’d only time travel if I was immortal, and travel back to some of the earliest years of humanity to sit back, observe and learn everything up until now without interfering in anything.

1 Like

Ukm I know a psychic medium who is my cousin, can travel back to the past but only when she is astrally projecting. She told me that there is no time in the spiritual realm thus we can travel to the past effortlessly but just can not change the past.

1 Like

That would be quite the adventure!

1 Like