If you could only work with one Entity

Hey all,

I know this question is pretty absurd, but I thought it might be interesting to see what people say.

So, if for some reason you could only work with one entity, be it a Demon, Angel, Elemental or whatever; who/what would it be and why?

4 Likes

Are you serious?? I read this question and quickly had my answer and my reason why… then thought of another, and another reason… Then another… Needless to say, I am glad this isn’t a choice I really have to make. lol. But great food for thought.
Thank you for this.

6 Likes

Hekate vs Lucifer…Hekate wins by a hair.

4 Likes

Haha, I figured it would be a tough choice for most people. But interesting to think about.

3 Likes

Probably King Balam (Balan) . He tells things how it is and has a good sense of humour.

4 Likes

Me.

I’m an entity too.

The universe has had billions of collisions over the course of the evolution of countless galaxies and solar systems so that I can be here.

The light from distant stars has travelled hundreds of light years to be captured by my eyes.

All of creation, the light side and night side of the Tree all converge on Me.

All of creation responds to my will, my intent, my whim.

I am what I am.
I will be what I will be.

Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh

11 Likes

That’s an answer I hadn’t thought of! Thanks for that!

1 Like

I was going to give the same answer … :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Definitley interesting to think about. Like Akashiel, Hekate was my first choice, but then thought of Lilith who has always been dear to me, and then Lucifer and Azazel. But then there is Ahriman, so in the end, as I said, I am glad I don’t have to make this choice. lol. Not to over simplify it, but it’s like trying to decide what one certain food to eat for every meal the rest of my life.

3 Likes

I think,
if i really had to choose just one single entity,
it’d be Toth.

He’s merged with me,
and therefore closest to me.

Sure Sandalphon (Angel), is importend to me aswell,
but mainly as a protector,
and communicator towards other spirits.

But with Toth,
i get pretty much all the main knowledge i’m using anyways,
and i run a pretty solitude oriented lifestyle on some levels anyway.

Those would just overwrite a bunch of other things,
that in total,
take a smaller fraction out of my complete expierience.

So Toth,
the Scribe of the Gods,
as he’s also called,
or god of Knowledge,
would be the one i’d keep,
if i had to let go of all other Spirits,
and work just with 1 Single Entity.

I’d still be able to cast Magick,
i’d have to talor some spells differently,
and rely more on the Elements then i do now.

But in total,
the good stuff would get amplified,
and some unneccessary stuff even be cut out.

I would,
however,
try to go through,
and access the major current of energy,
behind the mask,
to not be reliant on his personality,
but rather let him flow through me into the world directly.

I might not even be an author or scribe myself,
with that Energy in my back,
but still have a general teaching aditude towards circumstance,
and a degree of understanding,
for the base code of reality.

So…
That’s who i’d go with.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

3 Likes

Naamah

partly as i am only working with her at this time. which places her ahead of the other’s i have have in the the past.

also id pick Naamah for her energy her vision insights her firmness and fairness however its always going to be an individuals choice and those who work with many would find it more difficult than me

3 Likes

Naamah is one that I am currentley trying to learn more about, especially concerning her ties to Lilith.

1 Like

Lucifer, it’s self-evident.
I would want to be ‘complete’ again with my…
:black_heart::fire:

3 Likes

Demon.
Ba’al.
He’s been showing up since before I even knew about the occult. At least whatever my mind perceived him to be because of video games, comic books, and reading weird books that kids shouldn’t be reading.

Also because I doubt many will pick him because of the way he works with your life. Makes me wanna pick him that much more.

3 Likes

Within, it would have to be two: my subconscious and my superconscious.

Outside of myself, i’d probably pick Baphomet. Baphomet rules fertility and is responsible for the development of the banking system and Western capitalist economy. I’m a Capricorn, so money is important to me and so is wisdom. Baphomet represents both.

I’m also partial to Inanna, who i did a ritual to back in 2007. She still looks out for me, and i was told over the years by multiple people that she’s been sending me avatars for years.

With that said, i dedicated to Satan in 2008 and i’d do it again in a heartbeat. If i could only work with one spirit, i’d stick with the one i work with now. My understanding of Satan is he is a metagod combining Set and Anubis rather than the heavy metal Satan or the christianity Satan, but ymmv, so there you go.

3 Likes

If there’s an entity that’s connected with all of them, I would work with that one.

After all, why work with one, when you can work with all of them? :wink:

4 Likes

Disregarding my smart ass answer above, I’d pick Raphael.

… and if ol Raphy isn’t available, then Belial.

2 Likes

Freyja :beetle:, she seems pretty well rounded. Death, Fertility, Sorcery, Love, Sex.

4 Likes

Asmoday i think :thinking:

1 Like

Honestly, the angel of death… I have always felt connected to him somehow, though it sounds a bit absurd. There are a few other entities that I enjoy talking to a bit, but Azrael, as of the moment (and for a while), has always been someone I would love to talk to. I think it would be very insightful to hear what he has to say…

1 Like