If someone’s will is strong, will a lust/ love spell not work on them?

It depends on how strong their will is. And if they know you practice Magick, they might be prepared for that.

Evil ex tried to use a lust spell on me. When it hit, I knew it had to be him. I ignored his texts and put new batteries in my vibrator instead. :smiling_imp:

By the same token, a spell I cast made him crawl back.

He had impulse control issues. Me? I refuse to be manipulated by anyone, magician or mortal - and have the self-control to stick to my guns.

4 Likes

I need help with the same thing , already in contact and kinda dating . Just need to increase sweetness between us and speed things up . Also cause her to fall in love :grin:

Strictly speaking, you don’t necessarily need spells for that. Have you tried sending flowers, or maybe surprising her with a playlist or a book you think she’d like? That would definitely get my attention.

1 Like

I don’t use such spells because I’ve never needed to, I don’t make attempts at influencing people’s decisions for romantic purposes. But… I have found myself in situations with a few rather unattractive women and found myself wondering why. Later I would discover that they had done influencing spells on me. Usually first through my own divination then later confirmed by mutual associates and friends. I like to think of myself as a strong willed individual and also a powerful magician and psychic. However once I know that this was the case the spell is broken I’m no longer attracted and in most cases quite cross with them. However during those times I was an alcoholic, my judgement impaired, and I never have been shallow. But… When you surround yourself with other magicians you make yourself more susceptible to having more opportunities to have magick done on you for both better or worse. So yes you can influence a strong willed person so long as they don’t realize you are doing it, even fellow magicians given the circumstances are ripe for it. Yet fellow magicians quickly discover what you are up to, with muggles I imagine it could go on un detected for quite some time.

2 Likes

Precisely. I knew exactly what my ex was capable of and refused to give in. (I burned out my vibrator, but he didn’t get what he wanted :smiling_imp:)

2 Likes

Good for you, I find it repugnant personally. If I want someone back, very rarely if ever, I make one genuine heartfelt attempt and then the ball is in their court. If they don’t respond then I don’t waste anymore time with it. I suggest the OP does the same.

1 Like

My name Asante, Im new to this entire thing of Magic ive done some but not a whole lot, My current Goals are to become more powerful than I currently am and accomplish what Ive dreamt about, My current struggles are trying to unlock my power and regain what I used.i need a mentor

Hi, how can I see this video? it signed as private

The person you are replying to has not been on this forum since 2018, so they are unlikely to respond.

Yikes i did all that (except the banishing spell). But not in the order you said because I was so sad due to the break up. May I ask if you know how would that go…

Also what spell can do that remove blockage from the persons mind. Do you know any

May I know that spell please. That must be one strong spell.

Here you go. Just be careful, because it works a little TOO well:

@Severian_Apollos Don’t you fukin’ hate that? some ladies are sooo mess up brainwash to be soo passive. Its conditioning of society for some ladies to not make a move or lead. Some take it too far. They will not take action no matter what even if they are obsess over you. Stubborn as hell. They are sooo passive aggressive you don’t know what to make of their feelings. Too many mix messages. And they go ape crazy silent and be catatonic like you said if you show interest too. lol. Do they want you or not?
And yet they complain they can’t find anyone. It’s not that they can’t find anyone. They just in limbo even if that someone is on a platter in front of them. They can’t see that the person in front of them that they want involvement is opening their arms welcoming them into their life. They just look and stare at a distance. It’s like interacting with a wall.

1 Like

Hello, I tried accessing the link you shared with the contact me spell, and it is no longer available (Video is private). Would you happen to have saved your own version of it to share?

Or you have a guy who will play touch and go for three decades. Initiate contact, when when you try to really get them talking and opening up they act like they just first met you or worse… talk to you like your still a teenager. And then go silent again Gah!!!

I mean you literally just described him to a tee lol

Such a thing wouldn’t have a perfect success rate , most people have guardian angels and spiritual forces which protect them

I wasn’t just referring to only females. It can go both ways. Guys or girls.

Or maybe they are cursed because if the spell works they have a way way better life. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh I know!! Totally understand. Just talking lol

1 Like

Hi @witchybitch, (I know this is a really old post) the link mentioned doesn’t seem to work now - please could you send me details of the contact me ritual?