If one of the two no longer loves the other

Let me explain the situation better … I have been with my husband for 9 years, for at least a couple of years I have realized I don’t love him anymore but to be with him only out of gratitude, he has always behaved well with me, he has always treated me with respect, but I can’t imagine my life continuing to be with him out of pity … I know it can be cowardly but I can’t leave him, what can I do to make him stop loving me? Sorry for any mistake with the English language

Any spirit would probably simply force you to better yourself to leave him , but if you want to take the easy way out you can try demons, any demon

1 Like

@Darklight
I hate to bring bad news, but I suspect bringing any god, demon, or angel will not give you an easy way out of this. Your best bet is to work with an entity to give you the courage and self-respect necessary to leave him. And to make certain that is what you truly want in your heart of hearts.

3 Likes

Which demon would be more suitable? I turned to Asmodeus who has already helped me in the past but not so in this case it’s fine

Try Lucifer

1 Like

:pensive:It’s true, I’m just a coward right now

1 Like

I hope you listen to me, I don’t pretend to solve the situation but make it less painful for him

Well if you continue with trying to force the separation with help rather than having them help with the internal work, just don’t be surprised if things get a whole lot worse before they get better. It’s all I’m saying. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Dantalion can change people’s thoughts and feelings. Might be worth a look.

1 Like

Any of the demons whose skillset is about brainwashing and changing people’s mind should work. He may stop loving you… but then again, since he put so much effort, time and energy in your relationship, he may end up like you: in a loveless relationship without the courage to say goodbye.

And that will be even worse.

2 Likes

Sometimes honesty and being upfront is the best magic. Once you say it, you will feel better and more brave.

2 Likes

You are completely right, the problem is that I can’t stand to make him suffer, even if it is sometimes necessary :pleading_face:

1 Like

Suffering is a part of life. We all have to, in some way or another. That’s how we grow. It may seem harsh, but it’s the truth. As much as we like, we can’t prevent somebody we care for from being hurt.

It will be better for him in the long run.

2 Likes