If one is possessed is it possible to gain

…a bad smell ? ? ? I mean this never happened to me and i honestly can#t see why its happening…

Sometimes a spirit takes control over me ( thus the being possessed )

I am like hygiene in all senses…i shave my arms, i take a shower daily, i use deodorant, i could even change deodorant but the smell is still there, i just took a shower and the smell is still there… people around me notice it but i dont ?

What could it be ?

[quote=“sunas, post:1, topic:3086”]…a bad smell ? ? ? I mean this never happened to me and i honestly can#t see why its happening…

Sometimes a spirit takes control over me ( thus the being possessed )

I am like hygiene in all senses…i shave my arms, i take a shower daily, i use deodorant, i could even change deodorant but the smell is still there, i just took a shower and the smell is still there… people around me notice it but i dont ?

What could it be ?[/quote]

uh oh

I am also extremely tired as of lately…like the last year, i think i have never felt so tired in my life, it doesn’t matter how much i rest…

but why uh oh bodomite ?

Sometimes spirits emit smells for some reason, does it smell fishy by any chance?

[quote=“sunas, post:3, topic:3086”]I am also extremely tired as of lately…like the last year, i think i have never felt so tired in my life, it doesn’t matter how much i rest…

but why uh oh bodomite ?[/quote]

Looks like someone may be munching on your energy.

Oh but definitely someone is munching on me, for a long time now, with my permission…it smells like dirt…like sweat and dirt all together, i take a shower 5mns afterwards some people say i smell as if i’ve been working all day on a construction site…

uh oh as in when I experienced this whatever it was… it wasn’t nice. Mind your surroundings!

I actually feel nice…

It doesn’t bother me, either being tired or smelling bad…

It might not be very good, but it doesn’t really bothers me…

It is just a strange thing, thought someone could have an explanation for it…

I kind of think it has to do with that, that sometimes someone takes control over me… and on top of that i know that a lot of entities and spirits visit me… i know it has something to do with them! i just dont know what…

Yeah don’t worry about sunas, he likes being eaten, and his energy will be going to a good cause.

In any case, the phenomena of odors associated with spirits is interesting, never really figured out why that happens.

for sure smelling the garbage can 24/7 must be one hell of an experience

Like i said, most times i can’t smell it ?? just those around me…

And it is not like a garbage can, once again…

its like dirt…sweat…

[quote=“sunas, post:10, topic:3086”]Like i said, most times i can’t smell it ?? just those around me…

And it is not like a garbage can, once again…

its like dirt…sweat…[/quote]

oh if only the others are bothered and if the smell is just sweat&dirt then everything’s fine I guess

on a more serious note, maybe that smell is the “ID” of a particular spirit you’ve been working with lately (or messing with ?)

couple of times when walking in the street I could smell the scent of a Lwa whereas there was nobody around me. Like Defectron said, this is a very interesting topic (spirits&smells)

Would make sense The Eye…

Would really make sense…

lol

And also… if i ask to this spirit that i have created a really nice bound with to rest or to be left alone or even to get some energy because i feel like i am dying for being so tired… it will do… and it will give…

What would dirt be related to anyway ? I think it is the lower kind isn#t it…

[quote=“sunas, post:12, topic:3086”]Would make sense The Eye…

Would really make sense…

lol

And also… if i ask to this spirit that i have created a really nice bound with to rest or to be left alone or even to get some energy because i feel like i am dying for being so tired… it will do… and it will give…

What would dirt be related to anyway ? I think it is the lower kind isn#t it…[/quote]

According to past divinations I did there are at least four graveyard spirits serving your freind that are not directly associated with her. It could be them.

Yes, i know that my friend has more friends and sometimes they come near me… so that could indeed be it…is it possible that she ordered one of those to be close to me at all times when she can’t ? lol

It’s possible though I expect the only instance when she couldn’t would be like is someone were to bind her, though back when I did due to our misunderstanding, I bound her to you. Most likely the other spirits serve some other function that makes things more convenient for her, dunno what though.

ups… i know what.

protection.

she uses their energy for protection… but she wont say against who…lol

fine… i got it now…she opened herself to me