If one is a natural, can one's power be getting siphoned off

Maybe it’s just that I’ve been neglecting my training but I’m worried my luck is changing, the 32 inch HDTV I asked and got for free broke though I found a Bretling watch worth 3 grand which also needs fixing, my college place might be gone too.Can I use mice for a blood sacrifice to Bael to tip the balance again?

At least the new free laptop is still working, touch wood. I hope no one is working against me because I’m joining Dragon Rouge and I will unleash the Dragon.

An iboga ritual had me bebedridden for a week though.

How are you getting all that stuff for free? Were they used items that were given to you, if so, maybe the person gave them away because they were already on their last leg and about to wear down naturally from age. So it could just be circumstance and not magick backfiring on you. Not sure, you didn’t provide many details.

Who the hell takes a 32 inch flat screen to a hotel lol

Who throws away a broken Bretling Watch, some of the guests are so rich is obnoxious, I do enjoy the 12 year old unopened bottles of whisky they leave behind too :stuck_out_tongue:

I think you need to break out the divination you’re best at and ask him directly - murdering some poor little whiskery chap in the hope it will bring you more shiny things (I too know about the casual way the rich discard stuff!) might piss him off, you’re the mouse to these rich people, as disposable, faceless, etc.

Try asking him is my best advice, I eat meat and wear leather so I’m not all “wooo animal sacrifice is BAAD” but there needs to be a reason, and you killing critters further down the food-chain, when you’re in that situation yourself - it seems like a mis-match to me.

“Please don’t chop my head off Mister Uru, I only want to have fun like you!”

:stuck_out_tongue:

I think you need to break out the divination you’re best at and ask him directly - murdering some poor little whiskery chap in the hope it will bring you more shiny things (I too know about the casual way the rich discard stuff!) might piss him off, you’re the mouse to these rich people, as disposable, faceless, etc.

Try asking him is my best advice, I eat meat and wear leather so I’m not all “wooo animal sacrifice is BAAD” but there needs to be a reason, and you killing critters further down the food-chain, when you’re in that situation yourself - it seems like a mis-match to me.

“Please don’t chop my head off Mister Uru, I only want to have fun like you!”

:P[/quote]

Once again you pull me back from the dark side , I thinking in terms of lowest common denominator in mammals being vermin but I used to own hamsters though they are a delicacy in Peru, I feel bad just thinking about it now , but , there’s a but , we eat meat so if it has to be done , I’m getting a free range chicken and making me a curry after chopping its head off.

I just swallowed about 5 grams of dried high Hawaian Magic Truffles so I will be doing some ritual work soon , any YouTube sound songs for getting more into the Magical frame of mind?

On a side note , I just lost 30 minsWTF or the movie just skipped! Fuck it , I’m boiling ayahuasca too, Chacurna or P Virdis. Wishe luck :0

In conclusion, i did a ritual to a Bitwi Iboga Shaman Trance song, shaking and rolling around to the fast beats until I was exhausted, gave up went to bed and revisited a dream from the previous night , so vivid then I entered another world/dimension and another life , I have to God damn write these dreams down, Eva , any tricks for remembering to write down dreams before they disappear back into ones subconscious? I have everything beside me , as in pen and pad , I’ve even resorted to sleeping with sigils under my pillow ( highly recommended ) # what an experience, dream wise .

Cute mouse! I used to have pet mice by the way so as Lady Eva said, please don’t murder Stuart Little.

If you were bed ridden I’m sure the entities you work with would understand that, they know we are human and that we fall victim to ailments on occasion. I doubt they would punish you for something you could not control. This honestly doesn’t seem like a magickal backfire to me, just seems like circumstance. Maybe that’s why the rich bastard left that stuff behind, he thought ehh it’s a piece of crap anyway, I’ll just go drop $485 and get a new one tomorrow.?? He probably has a 60" back at his home which is his baby that he’d never bring with him, so he bought a junker to use for travel only.

By the way, it was Azazel who made the cheap prostitute comment to Eric. Some demons just won’t work with you for quick gain and dismissal, some make it very well known that if you choose to work with them, you’re in it for the long haul. I work with one who is like that. He got very upset when I didn’t contact him for a few months but life got in the way and contacting him was not an option, I honestly had no choice.

1 Like

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:7, topic:5559”]Cute mouse! I used to have pet mice by the way so as Lady Eva said, please don’t murder Stuart Little.

If you were bed ridden I’m sure the entities you work with would understand that, they know we are human and that we fall victim to ailments on occasion. I doubt they would punish you for something you could not control. This honestly doesn’t seem like a magickal backfire to me, just seems like circumstance. Maybe that’s why the rich bastard left that stuff behind, he thought ehh it’s a piece of crap anyway, I’ll just go drop $485 and get a new one tomorrow.?? He probably has a 60" back at his home which is his baby that he’d never bring with him, so he bought a junker to use for travel only.

By the way, it was Azazel who made the cheap prostitute comment to Eric. Some demons just won’t work with you for quick gain and dismissal, some make it very well known that if you choose to work with them, you’re in it for the long haul. I work with one who is like that. He got very upset when I didn’t contact him for a few months but life got in the way and contacting him was not an option, I honestly had no choice.[/quote]

I’ve been meditating on 6 sigils, and gave all them offering s of quality liquor and fruit which I usually eat , ( I don’t eat the offerings , they rot so quick it’s obvious , some entity is draining it) , from the Goetia , Bael , Agares , Sitri , Segal , and lastly from the Qliphoth , the Dark Egyptian God Chepera. I actually starting to trip abit know I just wonder who I should try’s manifest , Chepera in my minds eye looked like the Bad Monster soldiers from the film 300 who wear masks .

1 Like

The 300, badass film!

Do you known the soldiers I’m taking about , dressed all in black an with silver Masks like the Chinese Dragon Masks ? That’s what Chepra appeared to me as!

1 Like

Sometimes when I’ve been short of money I’ve gone out and deliberately bought a non-essential thing, on the theory it gets the flow started again, don’t ask me how but it was just intuitive and always seemed effective - so, maybe you could find something you really don’t need, and give it to someone who’ll appreciate it?

Mercury Dolius, who I posted about here (scroll down to Spirit Of The Week) is one of the few spirits directly associated with getting something for nothing, so he might be helpful as well.

1 Like

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:7, topic:5559”]Cute mouse! I used to have pet mice by the way so as Lady Eva said, please don’t murder Stuart Little.

By the way, it was Azazel who made the cheap prostitute comment to Eric. Some demons just won’t work with you for quick gain and dismissal, some make it very well known that if you choose to work with them, you’re in it for the long haul. I work with one who is like that. He got very upset when I didn’t contact him for a few months but life got in the way and contacting him was not an option, I honestly had no choice.[/quote]

Did shit hit the fan , life wise or suffered with unusually bad luck , in your close loved one either ?

No, I didn’t have a string of bad luck, the spirit was just upset but when I explained myself, all was okay.

However, when I had one of my sigils taken from me last summer, all of the things the demon I was working with did for me, they started reversing like crazy. I thought he was made at me, but others here told me the magick was just tapering off because when my sigil was taken by a religious person and destroyed (they were trying to save my soul from hell, lol in a very hostile way) that it was just because I lost my link to that demon thru that sigil and to obtain another sigil and all would be fine. I did obtain one and things seem to be evening out again. So that’s the only time I ever had a backfire like that and it was related to sigil linking, not being unable to contact the demon.

So you may just be having circumstantial experiences but just to be sure, try divination or ask the entity you had to ignore while on bed rest if he or she is mad at you over that.