If magick failed...should I still give the offering promised?

There may be a misunderstanding. I think OP meant that it’s how it’s done in the ritual so that’s why they did it since they are following the book, not that it’s how magick should be done or that’s the only right way or anything like that. It was just meant as an explanation for why they did it that way.

2 Likes

Yes, you’re correct @Dankquanicus
thanks!

1 Like

He’s good for a laugh, that’s true

I felt insulted and like you were being rude. If you didn’t intend it that way then that’s fine but phrase things differently if you don’t want to have it taken the wrong way. I’m the type of person who is very friendly, compassionate and helpful but as great as my capacity for kindness equal is my capacity for the opposite when I feel it’s appropriate.

2 Likes

I sincerely prefer more this Gordon than your Gordon :rofl: I read recently one of his books

Yes there was a misunderstanding and I forgive him for it already. I’m sure he appreciates you making apology for him.

2 Likes

try both. see which gets results. I think it depends on demon if they want before or after. Or you can do trial and error and test both ways.

Or don’t have the attitude of what’s in it for me? and just give the gift. In real life you can’t want favors and do nothing for others. that don’t feel right. Too many people you help and they don’t even have gratitude. So give offer and hope for the best. I give offer ahead of time for the demon’s effort. weather they succeed or not. It’s just called respect.

1 Like

I wasn’t being rude Adam and I’m sorry and upset that it came across that way to you. I was trying to formulate a detailed answer to explain the ritual used and I was in a flap trying to quickly answer all the comments back. So many replies, thanks everyone!

I’m actually a girl. That there is my dragon, he is a male dragon.

What’s his name? :slight_smile:

It’s fine just drop it.

Well I meant to say lady not girl. Hey, female, whatever, just not male.

Well I never thought to name him lol. I guess he will need a name.

Name him Gordon :rofl::rofl: Also does he bite? Is aggressive? How old you have to be to walk on the street with the dragon in the leash? :joy:

1 Like

Did I use the wrong pronoun? Sorry.

I never give the offering if the result did not came. Would you pay your barber if he fails to cut your hair? Would you pay for a meal that has not been served? Of course not. Is an agreement. And the spirit agree to it. So no don’t give it. If not is like paying someone without working m, the spirits can get used to that like a child who get what it wants by throwing a tantrum, it would keep the tantrums. Be firm with your helpers.

3 Likes

He spits fireballs but doesn’t bite. I’m going to get him upgraded to shoot laser beams from his eyes too :dragon::dragon_face: We don’t walk because my dragon can fly lol.

1 Like

Yes always give the offering anyways it helps build your connection to who ever your making the offering to

3 Likes

Thanks @anon37593562. I appreciate your point of view!

No problem, so what have you decided? :rainbow::rainbow: