If i wanted to send someone negative energy to fuk them up

could i get in theta gamma sync while looking at a picture of the person on the computer? or is doing magick with a computer not suggested? i dont have a printer to print the picture out of the person. i was also thinking tracing the picture but i would rather have the real picture than a drawing that looks like the person. what should i do?? ritual with computer on or not. HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUH!

I would do as it was adviced in the “Printing sigil” thread: I’d put a paper on the screen and trace over the general lines of the picture.

Don’t care if the result isn’t great from an artistic point of view. You have copied the information of your target.

As EA said too, trace it by yourself invest you a little more and may help more toward your goal.

Nancy: A picture of a person from a computer screen should be fine - it’s a focus for you. Your sigil should probably be on paper, but I think you know that already.

perfect!

[quote=“HedoNNN, post:2, topic:839”]I would do as it was adviced in the “Printing sigil” thread: I’d put a paper on the screen and trace over the general lines of the picture.

Don’t care if the result isn’t great from an artistic point of view. You have copied the information of your target.

As EA said too, trace it by yourself invest you a little more and may help more toward your goal.[/quote]

im doing this as well.