If Brute Force does not work, you ain't using enough

Well, it’s just like my Grandpa used to say: “if Brute Force doesn’t work, you are simply not using enough…”

What I propose is that we unite 13 magicians for a relatively unprecedented series of 9 workings, wherein we will all do rituals at the same time and focus all energy on achieving some singular financial result with each ritual (or focus all nine on the same chosen result). The financial gains we focus on would have to be in the context of a “quick and dirty” payoff, think something concrete (e.g. horse racing, lottery, MMA fight, or something similar), with a clear goal in mind (something abstract like getting a new job would not cut it for the purposes of this idea). Each group member would contribute some agreed amount to “invest” into the chosen activity(ies). If we “win,” I propose that that any winnings be split evenly among the participating group.

Thoughts?

[quote=“Superstes, post:1, topic:3413”]Well, it’s just like my Grandpa used to say: “if Brute Force doesn’t work, you are simply not using enough…”

What I propose is that we unite 13 magicians for a relatively unprecedented series of 9 workings, wherein we will all do rituals at the same time and focus all energy on achieving some singular financial result with each ritual (or focus all nine on the same chosen result). The financial gains we focus on would have to be in the context of a “quick and dirty” payoff, think something concrete (e.g. horse racing, lottery, MMA fight, or something similar), with a clear goal in mind (something abstract like getting a new job would not cut it for the purposes of this idea). Each group member would contribute some agreed amount to “invest” into the chosen activity(ies). If we “win,” I propose that that any winnings be split evenly among the participating group.

Thoughts?[/quote]

I’m in. But I want my efforts to go into getting that sports
car with Purson lol. Not too expensive of a car because of insurance
and gas, but you know.

I’ll contribute as much as possible.

we magicians must stick apart, but if you can get this coven deal together, go for it