Idk what just happened

I closed my eyes because I wanted to try something different to give someone a reading on there past life, so first I imagine there essence merging with mine then I closed my eyes and let my mind relax and I didn’t force any visions, I just let it happen and I saw myself suddenly in a tunnel of light then I saw a birds eye view of pyramids and someone on a camel, then I flew down to see the person and it was a man that looked back at me and smiled, then I flew back up and traveled through that tube of light again and I found myself inside of a pyramid and saw the person I combined there essence with me of, she looked like some sort of queen or something…then I decided To shoot back into the tube of light and I found myself floating in a huge galaxy with a ball of light next to me…after this I woke up and I found myself with a headache, very drained, and slightly nauseous…was this some sort of projection I did?

I’m curious, why do you ‘combine’ their essence with your own? However, it’s hard to tell what you experienced or if the intent matched the action. Possibly continue and gather experience and if it happens again the data collected will help understand what you did more clearly.

1 Like

I feel it was some sort of soul travel idk 100% though, should I meditate on it more on what I did? And about the essence I am talking to her over text and I grabbed the phone and imagined the color of her aura in a stream of light traveling into me idk it was weird

Also when I woke up my hands and feet were tingly