Identifying Entities

Is there a way to identify entities and energies that are in my immediate area? What I mean is to put a name to any unidentified presence or presences.

3 Likes

I Would liike help with this as-well

If you have already evoked or invoked a higher spirit, then you would already know of the feeling they produce in you. Get to know those whom you have already made acquainted too.

Memorize those feelings and energies they bring.

Not all spirits will be so willing to simply say who they are, most of the time they will be imposters.

Make it a habit of asking spirits to show you their sigil. If it is legitimate to whom you are already acquainted with, then there is no need to worry.

But if they are not, proceed with caution, take note of the sigil; and ask someone or research into it to properly identify that spirit.

If it’s astral wildlife they might not even have names. If you’re curious get into an altered state, reach out and let a contact form, and see what impressions and images come to you. You may have to invent a name you can use to represent that.

Well, how would you know? @Thewandering1 gave sound info on this. This will give you a sort of energy signature for them, similar to a fingerprint. To get much more, you have to interact with them.

There are only a few other things that I thought of.

First, are you sure you want to interact with them? If you’ve spent some time feeling them out, then you likely know this. Are they simply lost and need help finding their way? Are they a sort of lesser energy spirit that lacks higher faculties? Are they local land spirits? This would dictate how I may approach them and I still take this approach with the local land spirits, as they are “used” to dealing with a very different culture (live in Hawaii, not Hawaiian or Polynesian).

Another is that if the spirit isn’t particularly “developed” or “advanced”, they may not have a sigil prepared. In that case, ask them for one that they would like to be known as and that would be useful in calling to them again.

Nothing profound, but it came to mind. Hope it helps in some way.

Thank you for the insight. It doesn’t feel like a higher spirit. Not as brazen as someone I invoked last night. It seems smaller if that makes sense. Like less imposing or weak I don’t know. I will find out more tonight when I attempt to reach out. I guess the only way to find out is to ask.

I certainly hope its some astral wildlife and not someone who’s curious about the nkotb who’s calling on higher spirits

I appreciate the tips. It is not in my immediate residence, which is what threw me for a loop. I guess I will find out later on tonight. I don’t have an option on if I want to or not. Lol. Curiosity has already been bugging me. Wish me luck

1 Like

Has this spirit presented any visions to you usually with certain colors or animals?Sometimes they will employ an elemental theme with old pagan signs representing water, earth, fire? Have you had any telepathy with voices, sometimes even when employing deception they will give some hints as to the identity of the demon and it’s task.

It’s called scanning. If it was astral it wouldn’t be in your area and you’d have to enter the astral. The energetic layer of the physical is part of your area and not the astral.

What wandering said. How Lilith makes me feel is different than how Hekate makes me feel, the energies of Bast and Astaroth, different, Asmodeus, Marbas different. After you have experience with them you will know their energies. When you become accustomed to the demonic energies, and recognize them, other foreign entities energies will become apparent to you. In other words, if it wasn’t invited banish. Every demon has demons under him/ her. For instance Hekate can bring whomever she so desires for your particular need. This is ok, but the ones that slip in and cause problems, such as parasites, are not. You will know they are there by the way they make you feel.

Within the Past 18 months or so I have been experiencing experiences which I believe to be manifestations of a Demon God…the things that I have been experiencing I recently read in an Asenath Mason Book the manifestations she has had after Evocation Happened to be so familiar in so many ways.I was a dabbler in Black Magick itself so I was unfamiliar with the slight possession that would enhance my life.I have yet to have the ability…physically and monetarily to begin,build my Temple.I have hired some help with my Initiation…because Of whom I chose to be initiated with.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum fellow neophyte.

I’m sure you’ll soon see darkest_knight make his introduction to you as well.

1 Like

I don’t hold much stock in “Hope” however in a manner of speaking I hope so.I am about to log out and sleep for a bit.I will be back periodically throughout the day as I am in New Jersey and it’s 6:10 am here not that it makes a difference to me as “Time” simply doesn’t exist to me but I am sleepy…

I’ve seen him…I do love what he said about a couple of topics.I must Give my Darkest Greetings before sleep…

There is a topic post for making formal introductions.

I’d start there.

And again, welcome.

I did post my introduction…and Much Thanks again for welcoming me aboard but I’ve posted it three or four times…It isn’t showing up?

1 Like

If it is not showing up,Then I need to speak to administration…

1 Like

@Tarable Your intro is there. However, the post you are replying to is from 30 days ago, and you only posted your introduction 25 days ago, so when that member asked you to do an introduction, you had not yet introduced yourself.

1 Like