Ideas for people to evoke

You should evoke me.

1 Like

You beat me to saying it :laughing:

2 Likes

Napoleon hill or Andrew Carnegie would be some interesting ones. That into clear necromantic territory then again depending on your views magic involving souls in general could be necromancy of a sort.

1 Like

Some would argue it may be easier to evoke the dead.

Although this is all making me want to evoke my favourite singer for lessons now :laughing:

2 Likes

Do iiit :laughing: call the gods of music as it were!! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I need to figure out sigils and I will do invocations with my favourite vocalists.

How do you make a sigil for a human? :laughing:

4 Likes

Duke Amdusias, The musical Director Of Hell, my DJ :hearts:

1 Like

Scry for it

2 Likes

Oh it’s okay :smile_cat:

Ive never scryed before, and I lost my obsidian scrying orb :imp:

1 Like

With their name and method of choice for sigilizing. For example for the “magic friends with benefits” workings i sigilize their goal with the pahlavi script and weave it over their screen name. That or i will sigilize their screenname and weave it together with one of the planetary seals i am working on.

3 Likes

I was thinking about the Pahlavi script… Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did something similar actually

1 Like

After that establishing a link would be the next step as i see it.weather it is with their music, life ect.

2 Likes

Blast some metal while sigilizing their names? Sweet :laughing:

2 Likes

Sorry, I cant be of much help :crying_cat_face:
I could ask my friend :hearts:

2 Likes

I dont see why not, it is part of my process when i am trying to make sigils for my “jupiter lens” for lack of a better term or any work i do with the plnaets, elements ect. is to have music in the background that connects me to the energy i am trying to give form to.Works pretty well for me.

2 Likes

I now have the Je t’aime song going through my head… only with June Whitfield and Frankie Howerd…

1 Like

U forgot Ben Netenyahu and of course The Fuhrer

1 Like

How do you evoke them? Do you need a photo of them to meditate on?

1 Like