2 Likes

What about me :smile_cat:
Try and evoke me. I’m curiousss :skull:

4 Likes

I will try tonight.

2 Likes

Good luck :sunny:

2 Likes

No you don’t want my next door neighbours - they are COWS - can not operate without spouses. They are the world’s most boring couple and I guarantee that once evoked you will want to kick them out of the front door immediately (I have done this - didn’t evoke them).

7 Likes

Interesting. People have evoked me before and they were not exactly the same either. I come with a lot of pressure and I amplify energy to hell and heaven and back again.

4 Likes

@Ravenxoxo @Fuego1 How did the evocation go? Good, bad or indifferent?

3 Likes

I did feel myself being Evoked, and I had a rather Interesting Dream last night. But I would like to hear what happened from the Perspective of @Fuego1 first…

1 Like

Did not get to it last night, will try tonight.
I do have the avatar photo though, and concentrated on that, while trying to figure out the sigil via the rose.

2 Likes

Tupac would be interesting

2 Likes

Must have been someone else then :sweat_smile:
Because I was practicing with a friend here last night…so… :skull:

2 Likes

What was the dream? I had a slightly erotic one tbh.

2 Likes

Oooooooh spooky! Ha ha ha ha ha ha… Erotic dreams @Fuego1 can you hear my eyes widening!!! Ahem - what were you saying yesterday?

4 Likes

Yeah…

2 Likes

Could be my Energy, people have been affected this way…Were you thinking of evoking me?
I had two dreams last night.
In one of the Dreams, I saw myself looking into a mirror, looking like a typical Demon with Horns, and one of them was broken and bleeding…

Another was of Surtr, I was reading a book about him in the dream, and also having a conversation about him, and his origins.

2 Likes

Really - you two should get a room… I’m off to retrieve the greenhouse YET AGAIN - it looks like an enormous condom in the wind.

3 Likes

In part of the dream, I was aligning our etheric bodies and transferring energy to her for healing. Then there was a smutty part … Sorry bout that Zeela :slight_smile:

1 Like

@HermesHorse … I think my argument was no more relationships.

Always with the greenhouse :joy:

In regards to the topic, I’ve been evoked… I think the effect it has on you depends on how attuned you are.

1 Like

An interesting experiment would be evoking yourself, although that may just call your godself

1 Like