Ideas for 5 Days, 5 Spirits Redux

Hey All,

Two years ago, I did my “5 Days, 5 Spirits, 5 Q &A” thread, and I am still getting likes and questions from it so I thought I would end this year by doing another to help some of the newer members.

This time though, I would like to do Q & As with some lesser known spirits, rather than the popular names like Azazel, Belial, Lilith or Lucifer.

I am looking for suggestions as to who you think would be an interesting being to talk to, but that may not get the attention the “bigger” names do.

Thanks!

9 Likes

In my experience the most interesting lesser known that I’ve worked with is Behemoth.

5 Likes

I don’t know much about Behemoth. Thanks for the suggestion!

2 Likes

Behemoth - Wikipedia - Hope this helps you get started on your research. He’s definitely interesting in the fact he really doesn’t want to help you but he will help you if you put our a LOT of food lol.

3 Likes

orobas

5 Likes

How did that go?
I had a dream to work with him and never acted on it.

1 Like

orobas is a really cool dude. he was my first evoked and hes quite spunky

1 Like

I think It would be interesting to talk with some primal nature spirit that is close to you. Baldur is very interesting Norse god to talk with as well. As to questions, maybe ask how often they like to take human incarnation for fun.
Chaos gods are always option too.

4 Likes

The Gate is an interesting entity to contact from Primal Nature. I’m not really sure what their purpose is yet besides helping you ascend.

3 Likes

Abraxas( vk Jehannum)
Segal(verum grimoire or True grimoire)

(summoning spirits - konstantinos)
Riprinay
Nemod
Teftin

4 Likes

I second this notion.

3 Likes

Papa legba

1 Like

hut heru

1 Like

and sobek

1 Like

I personally would not recommend Sochet for beginners though.

1 Like

You should speak with Khonsu who isn’t that known in the Egyptian world. He’s easy enough to work with

3 Likes

Qalilitu could be, last tuesday i invoked her and i think she´s a cool spirit

2 Likes

I looked for a sigil for behemoth, but I couldn’t find one, so I made one! :D, wanna see it?

3 Likes

I would suggest Bathin, he’s one of the first I’ve ever summoned

2 Likes

Opens a random page from Kingdoms of Flame

RASKUTOR

2 Likes