I'd like to thank Andras for helping me, but can I also ask him for help again?

So I’d like to begin this post by saying a big Thank You to Andras for helping me out swiftly and dramatically. I asked for his help last Saturday, and on Sunday night, my wish was granted.
I used Gordon Winterfield’s book “Demons of Magick” to make my petition, which I have used before with success (for other demons).
However, I would like to ask Andras for additional help. Would it annoy him if I ask him again? I’m very impressed with how quickly he got to work on my issue, and he seems the right demon for the job so I would be very pleased if I could ask him again.

Thanks, all! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, you can ask him again. Just use the same method you used to call him the last time, since that worked for you, and ask for his assistance. I don’t see why he would be annoyed. I work with Andras frequently, am actually working with him now for a petition, and as long as you’re patient and don’t question or doubt him, and leave him be, he usually gets the job done. He only gets annoyed with me when I don’t follow his guidance in order to help bring the desire to fruition.

Good luck.

8 Likes

Absolutely you can call him again. In fact you’re more likely to be successful with him because you’ve already got a success together and a relationship starting. Good fortune Marquis Andras is awesome.

1 Like

Thank you, that’s so helpful!

2 Likes

" In fact you’re more likely to be successful with him because you’ve already got a success together and a relationship starting." - That’s very interesting and I was even wondering that when I asked Bael for help a couple of times a while back, and he quickly gave me good results.

1 Like