I'd like to introduce myself

I am a weak person who is often bullied. My name is Xunre. I have been longing for an opportunity to change my destiny. Finally, I came into contact with the tarot cards, and I found it was not enough, and I came into contact with magic, and I found it was too different to the TV series, and I finally learned about the left, and I found it difficult to touch with the human body, and finally… I gave up being human. Now I have decided to go the way of the left and never look back.I got certified as a Tarot Master when I was 15

2 Likes

Welcome.

Where are you from?

The Left - the Left Hand Path or dark magic in general?

What are you interested in learning?

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

First of all stop defining yourself as weak or ‘destined’ because of bullying. This sucks, but is temporary and says nothing about you other than you will be a person that understands the downtrodden later in life.

None of us have “human souls”, (imo) there’s no such thing. As long as you pilot a human vessel, you count as human. It’s not that bad of a thing, humans are literally the gold standard in DNA development in the universe, strong yet sensitive, emotional yet clever, AND we have free will - we’re fucking amazing and don’t ever forget that. We are the genetic royalty of this galaxy, or you wouldn’t have chosen to be here - use it.

2 Likes