Iceland Declares Christianity A Public Health Hazard

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/laughingindisbelief/2016/04/iceland-declares-christianity-a-public-health-hazard/

The island country of Iceland has officially declared Christianity a public health hazard. The law proclaiming the radical idea was signed recently by *Prime Minister Sigurður Ingi Jóhannsson in the spirit of “protecting the elderly from scams, our children from nightmares, and the general population from chicanery.”

As strong as the law’s language is, it does not restrict the free exercise of religion by any citizen or visitor.

A coalition of Lutherans, Catholics, and other Christian sects have formed an organization to combat the image that they contribute to the erosion of psychological well-being.

“Yes, certain rogues have used Christianity to fleece the old and give hellish nightmares to the young,” explained Reverend Andrew Canard. “However, faith requires the acknowledgment of not knowing and we can all agree simplistic and often contradictory answers found in the Bible are the answers to not knowing.”

The new law urges Icelandic society to, “pick up a book” and to “engage fellow human beings in the spirit of compassion regardless of creed.” It also calls for research to determine the best path to promote Humanist values around the world.

This is NOT a witch hunt

Pro-reason activists hail the recent events as a victory against superstition. Some local Catholics are calling the measure a “witch hunt.”

“A witch hunt is where a mob attacks the weakest members of society and prosecutes them typically via a sham trial. The mob then executes the poor soul. The last time I checked, the Catholic Church were the undisputed champions of the world in such games for centuries,” stated an anonymous citizen.

American Republican Presidential hopefuls are calling the events transpiring in Iceland “dangerous” and wonder if such a brazen act of divine disobedience may mean that the country is not fit to be in NATO.

Both Democratic candidates are afraid to point out that the predominantly Muslim country of Turkey is,well, a predominantly Muslim country because they would be branded as “egg-heads.”

Icelandic public officials are calling for calm and rational thinking, but the religious are saying that’s what caused the new law to be passed in the first place.

I’m not a fan of the two cancerous religions of the modern age (Christianity and Islam). But even less am I a fan of the faggot-fuck, pussy liberals that come up with these laws (or any laws on such matters regardless of the stance). The Libtards can get on their knees and start sucking as far as I am concerned. I’ll even buy them a set of knee pads.

The bottom line is that government is the enemy. Why we continue to allow any government to even have the smallest voice in such matters is beyond my comprehension.

I agree. They all pretty much suck.

http://www.techly.com.au/2016/04/28/incredible-headcam-footage-shows-what-its-really-like-to-fight-for-isis/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aM3ElTvF52I

Incredible headcam footage from a dead soldier shows what it’s really like to fight for ISIS

ISIS propaganda would have you believe their soldiers are ruthless, professional warriors, bathed in glory – the reality though, is quite different.

Vice have somehow got their hands on footage from the headcam of an ISIS soldier killed in a clash with Kurdish troops, about 50 kilometres north of Mosul in Iraq.

It begins with some chilling shots of a suicide bomber saying farewell to his colleagues and leaving in a modified, blacked-out truck.

The subject then leaves for the front line in an improvised armoured vehicle with two other militants.

The battle begins when a Kurdish peshmerga rocket strikes one of the ISIS trucks in front, prompting the soldiers to return fire.

But the jihadists are clearly under-trained.

They struggle to use their MG3 machine gun, homemade grenades and rocket launcher – often squabbling between themselves and fumbling around.

A fighter, named Abu Hajaar, seems to be an absolute struggler, spraying the other soldiers with bullet casings and constantly copping the ire of the other two in the truck.

They’re eventually forced to retreat when the front of their truck is hit by a rocket and the driver is killed.

In the past, ISIS have used these sorts of videos in their propaganda films, and it seems this was intended for a similar purpose.

But when the soldier was killed, the footage presumably fell into the hands of the Kurds. And then Vice.

Vice don’t reveal how they got the video – and of course, we don’t know what’s been edited out.

But we do know though that this is exactly the sort of image ISIS does not want being made public – the bleak and bumbling reality of being a disposable foot-soldier for the so-called Islamic State.

For a movement that sells the promise of victories and relishing the glorious spoils of war, a video like this is a small win for their enemies in the public relations war.

Last I read here, they were busy getting themselves all righteously worked up about “islamophobic” opposition to a mosque being built, which will be placed on land donated by the government aka taxpayers - this is like caging a weary toothless old tiger, while letting an angry young panther in via the back door.

I wonder if they dare make such a law declaring Islam a public health hazard?

I just thought it was pretty funny. As far as Im concerned the Law has already been written in the minds of the people.

Last I read here, they were busy getting themselves all righteously worked up about “islamophobic” opposition to a mosque being built, which will be placed on land donated by the government aka taxpayers - this is like caging a weary toothless old tiger, while letting an angry young panther in via the back door.

I wonder if they dare make such a law declaring Islam a public health hazard?[/quote]

This was going to be my comment exactly, but you beat me to it!

They would never make a law like this against islam, fucking cowards.

Man, I hate the whole liberal but not REALLY liberal only liberal to groups that WE feel are oppressed, mentality. Liberal people are the most judgemental and antagonistic of all the modern movements if you ask me. Get the fuck out. Now. Dicks.

I’m a Christian (or I try sometimes anyway lol) so I don’t like Iceland’s policy here as described by the op. But it actually makes sense if you look at it in terms of Bible/Revelation policy in which false religion would be destroyed by the nations and some say a new one world religion will take its place.

Icelanders where always a forward thinking nation. Its exactly thatagainst the grain` mindset that kept them pretty much untouchable by the orchestrated Eurocrisis. Many in the Eurozone, are frothing through the mouth and Iceland has been bashed in every front, yet they stand their ground.
Makes sense if you look at their ancestors.
The Saxon Icelanders were the most fearsome and brutal warriors among the Northern Germanic tribes. Ask the Romans. :wink:

If they can create a country clear from religious dogma and make indoctrination illegal, they`ll be certainly securing their national identity in the future.

Let’s hope so, I think Europe has really had enough of these genocidal middle eastern cults (cultural erasure is genocide by all globally-recognised definitions) - I just hope they turn their attention to Islam equally, instead of reacting like a bunch of do-gooders.

Let’s hope so, I think Europe has really had enough of these genocidal middle eastern cults (cultural erasure is genocide by all globally-recognised definitions) - I just hope they turn their attention to Islam equally, instead of reacting like a bunch of do-gooders.[/quote]

Some time ago, ive read an article, in which historians and anthropologists after research they came up to the conclusion than Abrahamic religions impacted the advancement of civilization with such severity, that apparently were behind at least 500 years, from where we ought to be.

I do believe that Iceland will deal with all religions equally. I gather that they went for the head of the snake first.

From my perspective, I am MUCH more fearful of a government that can legislate such things than the religions that they are trying to regulate. Strong governments are a far bigger cancer to this world. Until anarchy reigns, we will be slaves.

^^ Thats another can of worms. However, governments are not the ones to be feared. Its the various elite groups (not Illuminati mumbo jumbo) that control governments to fear.
Religion is a tool for lobbyists to direct, manipulate and keep the populous in control; the fact that in most countries the leading religious group overpowers the nation`s government or operate autonomously beyond the boundaries of constitution and law, can attest to that.

Anarchy precedes chaos and its a paradoxical concept because society is unsustainable in chaos in any way or form and without society anarchy becomes obsolete. Its called utopia for a reason.

In my opinion, eradication of all dogmatic religion and return to pagan roots is one way road. Certainly it wont stop wars and problems will always exist, but at the very least humanity wont be so divided and we`ll advance as a civilization at a quicker pace.

Sorry all, but this isn’t real. If you read the end of the original article the author says it’s essentially a joke.

So, they can get on with their mosque building in peace then - lol!!

This is pretty cool:

[b][url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/iceland/12037285/Why-are-atheists-flocking-to-join-Icelands-fastest-growing-religion.html]Why are atheists flocking to join Iceland's fastest-growing religion?[/url][/b]

Zuism is one of Iceland’s newest official religions, having been recognised in 2013 - but it’s been picking up hundreds of new followers in recent weeks, including many atheists.

The reason lies in Iceland’s tax system. At present, citizens are required to contribute a congregation tax, known as sóknargjöld, to a religious organisation of their choice - or, if they’re not religious, the payment instead goes to the state.

The modern incarnation of Zuism, based on Ancient Sumerian texts, plans to give the cash it receives through congregation tax back to its members. It’s also calling on the Icelandic government to cease collating information on citizens’ religious beliefs.

… The church’s website says: “The religious organization of Zuism is a platform for its members to practise a religion of the ancient Sumerian people. Zuists fully support freedom of religion, and from religion, for everyone. The organization’s primary objective is that the government repeal any law that grants religious organizations privilege, financial or otherwise, above other organizations. Furthermore Zuists demand that the government’s registry of its citizens’ religion will be abolished.”

Full story: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/iceland/12037285/Why-are-atheists-flocking-to-join-Icelands-fastest-growing-religion.html

Hence why I posted it. Why the seriousness? Have a laugh already its meant to be a joke =)