I would like to have a talk with the new members

I think the reason we have so many coming, asking for a quick fix, and leaving stems into a larger number of people becoming interested. People like to take a peek and run away, probably either fear or laziness. Either way i think the lhp is getting a lot more attention as time goes on. Even more people in my family are getting into this. Since Ive decided to dive as deep as i can into this path 3 of my close family members have also been drawn to this lifestyle. Even tho it can be irritating we know its sparking a lot of interest.

9 Likes

Bravo for creating this topic. We all wish we could just snap our fingers and Abracadabra it is done in magic! If only it was that simple but its not.

6 Likes

Is it really work if you’re having fun learning from your mistakes though?

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: i liked this part because most of people when they see Bonnie Bennet became a witch over night in Vampire Diaries they think that is how magic really works …

Well the bad news is…You have to work your ass off to get powerful… Very great post… :smile: again THIS IS NOT HOLLYWOOD :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I wonder why it took me so long to see this… Still having got the navigation right I think.:angry:

Wonderful Post @Sovereign, hope this is seen to most new members.

5 Likes

I only joined just to share my spiritual experiences with everyone in regards to left hand path.

3 Likes

Good for you.

2 Likes

this forum must be like a mico cosmium (cant write for shit) as to what those who guide us see and deal with,
well some come for quick fixes some stay because they see it more as a life commitment this a worth while thing to take some time to think about for newbies because on the other side of the veil is those who are just like the regulars here and more experienced ones not knowing if you gonna stay and work.

in my opinion weather someone uses the LHP once or a thousand times is all good because this life might not be there end point but important to foster the LHP in everyone

4 Likes

Very nicely written Monica7, I have to admit also that I would like to have great love and a lot of money. I also want you to know that this isn’t the reason that lead me to this forum.
I want to know everything what there is to know about black magic, I want to learn to find my way to contact demons I came here just a few days ago, therefore I would like to ask from the more experienced members here to give us new comers more advice about what we can do, and also what better not to

2 Likes

Thank you and me too, I want to include demons and other spirits in my life, because if we can have their help, why not take it? Instead of assuming that they’re evil, why not do some research and wonder why the hell people tell you they’re not good, without even knowing anything about Magick.

You can get tons of information in the search function, everything I know about Magick so far is thanks to this forum, so yeah🙂

3 Likes

Thank you and me too, I want to include demons and other spirits in my life, because if we can have their help, why not take it? Instead of assuming that they’re evil.
I do 100% agree with you, people are assuming to much without having any knowledge about the subject.
Thanks for your reaction

3 Likes

Probably because of Hollywood movies.
And you’re welcome!

2 Likes

A great link that you included in your writing, thanks!

2 Likes

Hear hear :clap:t3: very well said @Sovereign. I’m a newbie myself but know that without putting in the work and dedicating time to study, you’re not going to get very far or you’re playing with fire.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m not going to lie… I originally came here to find a lust/love spell. But the more I learn through the forum and topics, the more I want to try other things (like visualization, evocation…). It really is a great place to talk to experienced people and to learn that some others are having the same struggle as you, AND that there is a way to learn and improve. It’s amazing

1 Like

I think this topic is a really great reminder to check our motives. I ended up here out of a desire to connect with Lucifer as my chosen deity as much of my personal divination work has been pointing me in this direction. I actually ended up here after a google search on what offerings to make to Lucifer. I ended up in this thread specifically after searching for a revenge spell and now I’m a bit torn so I’d love your take on it. My fiancé thinks I should just let karma take its course (he follows the RHP) but I feel a little differently because of recent events. I apologize because this is going to be long though I will try to keep it to just the important facts.
This all started in late October/early November of 2020. Over a ing kids vacuum cleaner. This woman used to be my best friend but she got suuuuuper weird after I gave birth to my son. She has four kids already and had her tubes tied after she had an abortion with what would have been #5 (no judgment, just a fact I feel is pertinent because of reasons I’ll get into) about a year before I got pregnant with my son.
Now my pregnancy was AWFUL. I vomited up almost everything I ate. I lost 30 lbs in the first trimester and at the time I gave birth I was maybe 5 pounds heavier than at the start. It was not the “beautiful, magical experience” a lot of women talk about. I vomited blood at least weekly. It was a nightmare. Thank goodness my son was born healthy. Anyway. She was supposed to throw me a baby shower but dropped the ball so my in laws had to.
We had made her and he husband our son’s godparents. She constantly talked down to me because she “knew better” than I did because she had 4 kids. After my so. Was born she told me that she thought of him as more her kid than mine. She also told me that I was abusing him by feeding him both breast milk and formula even though our pediatrician (the same exact person HER kids see) told Me to do exactly that because I couldn’t produce enough to properly feed him but some breast milk was better than none. That was just the start of it. She constantly criticized my choices but I just brushed it off. I should have cut ties after she told me I was abusing my kid but I’m loyal to a fault. This went on for months, lots of backhanded compliments and thinly veiled criticisms. It all came to a head when I didn’t go over to her place for Halloween. I was tired, my fiancé was tired, my son was grumpy. Mind you she’d only ever been to my house ONCE. We ALWAYS had to go over there. And we would always bring something. A bottle of wine, pizza, whatever. This is important later.
We had a mutual friend who was pregnant with her first kid. Apparently her baby shower was no kids but I didn’t have anyone to watch my son so I asked if I could bring my son. She said absolutely and she was looking forward to seeing us both. The morning of my ex best friend (let’s call her XBF) texted me to see what I had gotten out pregnant friend (PF). I told her and mentioned that I was bringing my kid who was about 9 months old at the time. So still a baby. She freaked out on me and PF because she was jealous she could t bring any of her kids (aged 7 to 3). She didn’t understand why she couldn’t bring HER baby too (3 is not a baby, sorry b
). She raised so much hell for PF that PF asked me not to bring my kid. I told her I couldn’t go because I didn’t have anyone to watch him so we could grab lunch at some later point. XBF then got all fake saccharine sweet to me because she’d bullied PF into getting her way saying that she hoped I’d be there and she couldn’t wait to see me because she knew I needed to get out of the house etc. etc. obviously I didn’t go. She even apologized for being so horrible to me and that I didn’t deserve the way she’d treated me. She had also been trying to bully me into joining under her in her stupid MLM when I had already started my own business but she apparently needed “just one more person” to join her downstream and she seemed sure she could make that person me. Yeah. Nope. I’m not stupid.
So a bout a month later I make a comment of my mother in law’s Facebook page about one kids vacuum having slightly better suction than another. This had NOTHING to do with XBF. She messaged me absolutely losing her shit on me saying that I was insulting HER vacuum. She then went on this huge diatribe saying that it was a disgusting mother and that many of our mutual friends thought so. And a whole bunch of other horrible things. She had borrowed my expensive makeup airbrush and I’d left a favorite sweater at her place. She threw them in the trash for me to go get. I refused and told her that if she didn’t return them to my door I would file a police report. She didn’t like that and did bring them to my house but when I wouldn’t answer the door (because she would have physically attacked me) she chucked the airbrush at the door as hard as she could, breaking it. She has video of her doing so and we have text messages about her bragging about it as well. After that she proceeded to drag my name through to mud to anyone who would listen. Saying my fiancé and I would use drugs around our infant son, that our house was filthy. She said I was a mooch (yeah, that’s why we always brought things and bought your family dinner). She messaged my MIL and told her that my fiancé sold her E but he ripped her off because it was actually adderal and that she bought it because she was concerned he was dealing drugs. Meanwhile she’s abusing her benzos and drinking and smoking pot arohnd her kids. She and her husband also take E around their kids but sure, I’m the bad parent.
And that’s not even the worst of it. Because she was angry with me (partially because I called her and her husband trash people, hey if the dumpster fits…) she called CPS on us. Even though she told me she would never call CPS on anyone unless the child were actively in danger or being seriously neglected/abused because she had already had her kids taken twice and had just gotten her two oldest back about a year prior. They were in foster care for 2.5 years first because her oldest was born addicted to crack and then again because her husband was physically abusive.
We ended up having to jump through CPS’s hoops and they ruled that the accusations were unfounded. We got that news just before Xmas, which was the best present ever.
Ever since then I have become terrified of letting anyone near my family for fear of something like that happening again. I don’t really have friends anymore. Honestly I’m pretty sure XBF is going to end up doing something similar to PF because she’s a freaking psycho and is jealous she can’t have any more babies. She’s OBSESSED with the baby stage. She pawns two of her kids off on her in laws so she never has all of them at once. She makes her kids go to bed at 4:30 pm because she wants to go out partying and/or doesn’t want to deal with them. I could have called cps on her and they likely would have taken her kids away but if they did she’d lose them forever and I couldn’t do that to her kids. I loved her sons like they were my own (I didn’t get to know her daughters that well because they weren’t around).
I’m pretty sure she paid someone to curse us. Once I did a curse removal our lives improved drastically. I could feel a lot of the psychic attacks she was lobbing at us too. Things were fairly quiet until about a month ago when I discovered she had unblocked me on Facebook (most likely to stalk me because a lot of my videos are public because my aunt likes to share them. I blocked her on FB and then on IG immediately. The next day she tried to hack into both profiles (I got attempt notifications that came from her neighborhood).
So that’s where we are now. She’s obviously not going to just leave me alone. I’m out over $200 for my airbush and I’m terrified she’s just going to call cps on me again. So I feel like revenge is 100% the answer at this point.
To those of you who took the time to read this, thank you. I apologize if this was the wrong place to post this. I’d love some opinions/insight on what next steps to take

3 Likes

Nah. Magick can and will get you out of this mess.

1 Like

I have also been wishing i could get magick working without any work or effort put in and im hoping eventually i won’t be so lazy because i really want to get good at magick.

Seems like magick practice is complicated with what you might call a lust for instant results.