I would like some help

Already have done that, i dont really wanna curse my mom so much as my aunt

Okay thank you

How did you cut the cords if you canā€™t even summon?

I meant something else sorry p. Im kinda stupid and meant something else. I meant i cut ties and i dont speak to her anymore, she messages me every few months or so but i just ignore it

Let this painful situation drive you to learn more about creating your reality , try to frame it positively , it will get better as you get older and have your own independence , the important thing is to try not to feel like a victim , rather feel like a creator instead , being a teenager is not as fun as idealized in movies and stuff , itā€™s actually pretty painful for most people

1 Like

Okay got it thanks

Are you a teenager firstoff?

Yes i am im 16, im not trying to be annoying or anything so sorry if i am

You donā€™t have to be sorry for anything lolā€¦ Problem is you have been conditioned your entire life to believe you cant be moreā€¦ I suggest you follow the advise given to you by John and try and change your life activelyā€¦ Give yourself a purpose in life and try and work towards thatā€¦ Learn and develop a skillā€¦ Learn humour and its dynamics.

1 Like

Okay ill start off with that thank you, its just been hard the past few years and im just tired of it

Thereā€™s a whole section of the forum full of baneful workings.

Thaumaturgic rites generally and curses in particular are relatively easy to pull off.

Good luck.

What she reflects on you reflect back at herā€¦ Learn how to diss peopleā€¦ Do this subtley itā€™ll reach her inner systemsā€¦ Also using magick while doing thisā€¦ And yes you can most, definitely summon a demon for this

Okay ill look at that, sometime later tho thanks

Okay i will start practicing and learning thank you

Do you need any helpā€¦ Instructions?

Anything would help right now so whatever you see fit to tell me please do

Okay hold, on

Ok

I think you should just be assertive and live your life as you wish and if she has a problem with that you can just tell her you didnā€™t ask for her opinion and that she isnā€™t helping anyā€¦

If you respond outwardly hateful in aggression or inwardly in depression then either way you are playing into her game where you only end up looking like it is you that is the problem either by being portrayed as only wanting attention for your feelings or as being violent and aggressive which will only make your situation worseā€¦

Also I can already tell you donā€™t appreciate your own self worth by how you are saying things like that you ā€œare stupidā€ or ā€œannoyingā€ donā€™t let anyone convince you of these things. By saying it that means you believe it and that will make you an easy target for people to prey on. I would urge you not to allow yourself to be victimized this wayā€¦

I hope you manage to see and understand what you are allowing others to do to you and severe this power they have over you. You have the power to change this I wish you the best!

Thank you i definitely will try to work on this