I wish to know how mortals perceive my kind

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Good morning, good afternoon, or good evening, depending on where you are!
All beings make stupid choices, but humans are really good at making them. However, they are also very good at fixing them. I say moderately intelligent as saying that they are pretty average in intelligence standards.
I don’t think of myself as a (because puns) living God. I do have power, as all beings do, but it’s not much unlike the average demon’s power. Untill this reincarnation, as I was re-born 8 days early, I have been able to assist with growth and such. I do still retain some of my power, but I tend to use it to take care of the nature around my home. I am 100% a huge nature lover, and I live by a large pond, so I take care of the pond and the creatures within it. I occasionally find crystals by the pond, so that’s a bonus.
-Xernia

3 Likes

There’s tons of work going on in that direction.
Simply talk to lucifuge rofocale or one of the other council members, if you really want to contribute on that field.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

Xernia,

May you have a blessed day.

can I DM you bro?

I usually just treat you demons as antisocial humans or egregores depending on what shape you are currently.

Like homework, if you’re 13? Do demons of wisdom assist you with this?

Do you do much exercise? Hiking, HIIT, calisthenics, etc?

9 Likes

So you’re 13?

8th deadly sin.

Can you help me to understand Kant’s Critique of Pure Reason? I’m having an issue or two with Wolff’s influence in Kant’s idea of space. I’m pretty average, but you, who are and demon and therefore have a demon’s inteligence, surely can do it better. Right?

2 Likes

I will tell you how I perceive folks who think they are demons, gods, or whatever. If they have no power then they probably aren’t what they think they are. Incarnate deities are a dime a dozen in these parts, really. There is no shortage of people who think they are incarnate whatevers and no shortage of backstories as to why they have no powers. It’s a recurring theme.

10 Likes

Lilly is amazing why would you leave her side she teaches many things. I love her so god damn much

1 Like

True and often times they’re quiet about it and not going “I’m this idc what people think”

4 Likes

Welcome!
I’m curious about one thing, if you could maybe explain this?

This implies that you define nature as plants, animals, untouched landscape, and you don’t count humans and their creations to nature.
You’re a demon, so you don’t originate from the ecosystem “earth”. Humans are a natural part of this ecosystem.
I never thought a demon would use the same definition of nature as an average human being that grew up in the 21st century.

11 Likes

I personally like Demons ! :blush::sparkles:

so we’re just gonna keep helping a 13 year old girl alienate herself?
I’m cool with it, just trying to find out in advance.
because this shit does not make you cool, at all.
especially as an early teen, and I’m not a female so I can’t comment but I’d imagine the other girls are/will be mean about it.

I guess it’s good to do this early, as opposed to some of the other folks I see on here in their 30s talking about being a demon,god, angel, ancient being, etc.

TL;DR

prove it.

10 Likes

There’s a reason higher entity reincarnated into human body. It’s cuz they got downgraded for misusing their powers or they need to relearn some soul lessons. Just an idea. :man_shrugging:

So the earth is some kind of purgatory for spirits? I don’t think so.

5 Likes

yes. playground to learn some soul lesson. not purgatory. Not just for spirits. WEll, u can say that. we all are spirits. some downgraded than others.

Lol wrong on so many levels. XD

3 Likes