I watched 3 videos from this guy and I feel like I smoked a kilo of crack

Guys this guy is…Just go watch this:

JUST SO YOU KNOW I DON’T SUPPORT THIS GUY AT ALL

1 Like

Just so you know I don’t support this guy AT ALL!!!

IDK…I have actually smoked crack when I was younger and it did not make me half as out there as this chucklehead, lol…

You can clearly hear the mind fucking he must have gone through to end up like this in his voice. It’s just intelligent sounding enough to fool another fool, but devoid of any real depth to it’s conviction. He got fragmented, and someone put the pieces back together for him in a way that suited their beliefs, not his. Sounds saved, in other words.

2 Likes

Yeah…He is a born again Christian that thinks everyone and everything is out to decieve him…It’s a shame because he is inteligent and could make really good content about religion since he seems to know a little about history…Watching his videos makes my head spin

Shiit watch LeakProject if you want craziness from someone who is actually smart and does their research and presents the information in a “take it or leave, up to you” format.

2 Likes

I know I watched a few videos from leak project but when I watch this christian guy who is so ignorant and stupid yet at same time could be so intelligent and smart if he just wanted to be…Also I laugh at his videos and comments because people watching his channel and think that it’s actually true…People are so stupid sometimes