I was supposed to do this yesterday but....ALL HAIL LUCIFUGE ROFCALE!🤗

Sooooo last week I wrote a letter to her(yes again her) I was givin a time frame to send and write and research it was 30 minutes tops (send it off by midnight) I’ll give a brief recap…

so I made it on time write the letter found a green candle found my frankincense lit the candle (couldn’t find my lighter for the life of me) had to walk back to the stove to relight my candle cause it blew out on its own…ugh talk about being in a rush with out actually rushing… Went outside lit up the insences which continued to go up in flames so I said what the hell and burned the letter with that flame instead of the candle…the letter burned and continued to burn the flame turn kinda blue but also red and green big so did the candles flame at this time me watching the fire my dogs started barking/growling and cats were meowing in the distance and the sound of a chime…I looked over my shoulder cause I felt like some one was watching me…turn back watch the flame and then heard her voice.

“Like family huh”

I smiled we spoke and my pact and what I had asked for was accepted she then made the flame that was burning the paper (still ) go out and the candle go out on its own as well…

Now I had quite a few worries financially well more about what I needed money for honestly…
Most know I’m about to have a baby it’s a girl still no good names to name her…I want to make a three and see what names anyone can give me for her…but I also am so completely underprepared for her and with everything going on idk if things were going to get better…i whole heartedly believe she help me find a bunch of newborn clothes and bouncey seats…and people that just started getting rid of old baby stuff I can’t thank her enough for doing this honestly…I have already started looking and getting my girls room fixed cause they need new things like well beds…but I was also able to get huge storage bins with a small amount of money and some smaller ones to to store their toys and dress up costumes and accessories as well…

She has already done so much in a small amount of time I can’t thank her enough for making these things happen…even seems like my human spouse has become more responsible as well…so ALL HAIL LUCIFUGE ROFCALE she is extremely wonderful and amazing thank you sooooo much!

2 Likes