I was just speaking to Abaddon

I wouldn’t call it a concern, exactly. I’m simply trying to understand the general idea here.

Also, I’m having a hard time noticing any connection between my original point about godhood being something unique and all these things you’re bringing up like ego, self and helping people.

3 Likes

Maybe concern isn’t the right word. Viewpoint probably works better. That viewpoint falls away and doesn’t seem as important any more. It’s just a part of the journey and we all experience it a little differently.

I really don’t think about it in terms of “I’m a living god” as much as “I’m becoming a powerful conscious creator”. But that just doesn’t have the same ring to it. lol

I was referring to this part … “If all people are gods, well… then it becomes ordinary. Mundane.”

That feeling comes from the ego and the sense of self. The human desire to feel special and different.

Now, I’m not saying you have to let go of those things to perform magick. Not at all.

But if you’re working on your own ascension (and that’s what I got from your comments about godhood) … you will find yourself challenged to let go of these things. They are part of what makes you human and keeps you locked in that cage.

Just the other day, I was challenged to “think like a god rather than a man”. It’s a very different viewpoint than we’re used to.

Did that help clear it up at all?

3 Likes

Ah, I see. Well, you’ve misjudged me. It has less to do with the need to feel special and more with the conflict between the traditional concept of godhood and what is being presented.

Interesting. You were challenged to think like a god? How did that happen?

2 Likes

I’m not judging YOU as an individual as much as talking about what lies within each of us as humans.

I don’t really see that conflict the way you do. Historically, gods have respected other gods and seen them as their brothers and sisters.

And that’s the exact relationship I’ve had with the spirits I work with. They call me a “Brother of the Spirit and Flesh” and I call them “Brothers and Sisters of the Spirit”.

Give me a few minutes and I’ll PM you with it. I don’t want to derail the thread with it. That’s drifting a little further from the main discussion.

4 Likes

I like writing on here, if I wanted to write books I would have done so by now, long ago, I prefer conversations and chit-chat, I must have written hundreds of times the content of even a large book into this forum and had my kind of fun and fulfilment by doing that, to each his (or her) own! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

When I summoned Lucifer he appeared in a mirror a a dragon with one eye, I believe like Nemesis in XMen he and Odin are the same entity appearing as whatever that nations pantheon deity’s are. So Odin and Lucifer are the same being.

3 Likes

I was going to tell you to write one too when my phone crashed as i was about to press send, this happens alot when I’m talking to certain people, weird huh!

1 Like

Nope. They are not. Odins roots are much older than Lucifer’s. Odin is a Luciferian/Promethean character but I’ve asked both him and Lucifer about it and they said that they are not the same.

5 Likes

i would agree with that. the two seem very different

3 Likes

So the one eyed trickster is just a coincidence!

1 Like

Most likely.

2 Likes

Personally I doubt it, I think our old gods have just been alien or interdimensional imposters, invaders, most likely reptilians, the faux Jews due the various dragon verses in scripture.

Undercover agents always have a good back-story, I dont believe in coincidences!

I was reading today how Israel father of 12 tribes wrestling and won against a giant winged Angel! Back then the old Israelites were giants and his brother was described as having a body as hairy as a goat? Genetic engineering? Prior to his birth God told her she have twins one would rule the other to me this evidence of soul programming from old ones sumerians draconian? travelling between Israel to pharo of Egypt etc all makes sense. The great flood was same as movie Prometheius an attempt to wipe out a batch of humanoids not easy to control with God like abilities that’s my opinion beliefs.

Gods Angles didn’t like the Draconians laying and making hybrids too powerful to control our peace loving god in the bible wiped out nearly all of us Lucifer stood up to protect us like today’s media truth is opposite to what we are imprinted with as children catholic mind control bullshit like religious conditioning getting kids to sing rock my soul in the bossom of Abraham or feel guilty for sins that killed Jesus fuck that shit

3 Likes

I think back then times old ones there were as now different races of Draconians and Angles like eagle headed sumerians created Draconians who knows what to believe time portal be handy hey just discovered 17 mummies in Egypt in tunnels and ruins Draconians?

2 Likes

Whatever buddy. I’m glad you know everything. I’ll definitely trust you over two gods who are known for helping humans and spreading wisdom.

2 Likes

Never asked anyone to trust me, just sharing my opinion, I’m not an egotist, this life is relative anyway, what’s a god to you is a nemesis to another, Id rather slay the “gods” and absorb their essence like the hero’s of old, than bow down and get on my knees.

1 Like

We all have father issues😉

Good luck slaying either of them man.

2 Likes

7 Likes