I was just a joke to him so I’ll fuck his life up like it’s funny

You will heal, i went through the same situation it was hard for me to get through. Lucifer helped me alot
Introduced me to new women, healed me alot
But it will take time

Take your time trust me big changes will come in to ur life

2 Likes

Honestly I’ve been putting love spells on someone for a year now . Hes always loyal to me even if I let him go for a bit . He comes back . I recently did a domination spell on him … msg for info. But it’s like I need more .
Now while also researching baneful magick for someone else it made me curious about this one love spell involving astarte & possibly involving demons :woman_shrugging: I’m not 100% . You must remember “side affects” & consider to your self "is this worth it "? Bc so much of the negative evil energy will portray onto you .
For example… this spell would most certainly make us REALLY fall inlove … however if I were to break it off … end BADLY. such as suicide… which HAS actually happened to someone .

Now I sit here wondering … all the POSITIVE that would come into this .
Well I’d get what I want :ok_hand: bet
But now what if he becomes obsessive ? I cut it off & he kills himself (unless that’s your goal)
Otherwise. Those “side affects” are quite harsh . Which means it could do the same for me .
Genually if what you really want it TRUE LOVE with this Person . & youd do ANYTHING to get it . Regardless of what they did.
Try sticking to red magick for love .

However if you’re wanting to torture may it b on you as well . The last thing we want is put that negative energy back into you .

Witches :v:

2 Likes

You want him but here is the thing… He cheated on his gf, which means he would probably cheat on you. I learned the hard way with my ex that justice and revenge are two completely different animals. If you really want to teach him a lesson, just send everything he’s ever sent you to his girlfriend. Both you and his gf will be better off without him. As for suggestions of love spells to get him back well…

5 Likes

Something that I found very weird is that she had blocked me on facebook and instagram. Why would that girl even bother to search my instagram and fb to block me? To me that makes no sense

I want to specify now that I want who he used to be, not who he is now.

2 Likes

Not saying this is what happened with you, but when one of my ex gfs was cheating on me, she logged on to my computer and blocked the woman on my social media accts.

2 Likes

@Angeela

Hello,

I feel you girl. My son’s father cheated on me with multiple women. He cheated on me during and after my pregnancy. I had women hitting me up on Facebook telling me they were with him. One woman was like, when was your son born? I told her the month of October. She was like, that bastard told me he was in the hospital because his “mom” was hospitalized. I was like damn… I guess I was him mom. Lmao :joy:

From personal experience. Work on yourself. Work on healing yourself. Work on your physical self. Go to the gym, get your hair done, your nails done, get a facial, massage, go shopping, etc. Work on money magick. Work on loving you.

Now, once you are in a good place. There is balance in your life. You no longer want him. You are no longer “confused”. Example: I love him but I hate him. Fuck him up. You will be more clear headed. Right now. You are a hot mess (I can relate). You are all over the place. Focus on you.

4 Likes

Hades did it & persephone is just fine :rofl:
Greek humor lol .
However very good advice . Never start a marriage with a kidnapping… hm never thought of it like that … well maybe

1 Like

@Angeela

You stated, Something that I found very weird is that she had blocked me on facebook and instagram. Why would that girl even bother to search my instagram and fb to block me? To me that makes no sense.

He probably got caught up with his gf. He had to save face and said you are obsessed with him. Or you continue to message him. Hmmm That’s the typical shit men do.

Ex. 1 My ex tried to tell me that. My exes are crazy. I don’t know why they are messaging you. :joy:

Ex.2: My best friend’s ex husband was hitting on her. She called him out in front of his new gf and that bastard was like. That’s not true. You want me back and I don’t want you. He went to tell his family my friend was obsessed with him. She was like … what the fuck? Crazy ass. Typical men! Lmao :joy:

2 Likes

Lol, I’ll find out the truth eventually and when I do I’ll tell all of you :slight_smile:

You already know his truth. He is a piece of shit. He has no loyalty to anyone but himself. He is manipulative and a liar. That’s his truth. Fuck him.

4 Likes

Want to really fuck him up?
Just be happy.
Live your life for you.
I can 100000% assure you this person will not be faithful if they’ve already been astray.
Best thing is to move past it.
Those people end up getting caught between the bridges they burn.

5 Likes

Well, I have the same situation here.
I don’t unterstand the motives of a person who never talked to you, to block you on social media.
Maybe she feels guilt and remorse, and thinks when blocking you, you’ll just disappear?
Or she hates you so much that she can’t stand you and again - denying your existing will make her feel better?
Or, she is so insecure in their relationship that even living with him, she’s so scared by you, and thinks by blocking you, her fears will disappear?

Blocking is always denying existence.
You cause so much trouble to their little brain that they just want to deny you exist.

2 Likes

love that. :joy:

2 Likes

Angela, I know you are angry. I know you are hurt, but I do implore you to stop what you are doing. Number one, in many states what you are doing could be considered stalking, and you could get a criminal record. I know ladies like you who were WRONGED by a guy, tried to get back at him, and then ended up in JAIL for anti stalking laws they now take very seriously, and then could not get a job, could not rent an apt, etc. Do not allow what this person did to you to make YOU a bitter, angry person. I know it sounds like I’m being a mom, i know. And i know, its easy for me to say. I’m not your mom, but I care about other women. Let it go, move on with your life, have a wonderful life and let this loser go.

1 Like

I’d like an update if you wish to share… Did you already do some kind of work against him? Have you seen any results? Is there any be it a minimal part of yourself that still loves him?

1 Like

I understand you but I don’t think looking up a number for no reason at all but having a gut feeling about it is considered stalking. Sure I made a fake account to find out if it was true because there was no other way to do it. I had to know the truth because if I didn’t I would blindly wait for him to talk to me again thinking we’d be together soon and I’d continue being a stupid clown.

2 Likes

The only update I have is that I’ve asked for help. I haven’t seen results yet but that’s no surprise since I’m in no contact with them and wouldn’t know how things are over there.
I have worked with both I contacted before and the first time I didn’t know it had worked until months later.
I’ll make a better update when I know I’ve gotten results.
I’m planning on doing more work of course so we’ll see how that goes.

1 Like

Do you still feel pain for what he did to you? If so I’d suggest you asking President Marbas to take away from you all the pain he caused you in the past and currently and give it to him. When you feel better you’ll be strong enough to curse. First you’ve got to work on and take care of yourself.

2 Likes

Did you mean give it to Marbas or he who gave me pain? Sorry I’m just a bit confused.
Something that comes to my mind a lot that I try to keep out until I actually can focus it on something or do it in real life is me and him together at some place and I’m just pouring all of my anger and hurt onto him.
I try to keep that out of my mind because I want to put that anger and sadness into somehing useful. I haven’t figured out how to put them to use so that’s why.
I’m working on myself already but I do know that I have to get this anger and sadness out of me soon because I can’t have that inside me.
pretty much all I’m doing in those moments I think about it is asking him ”why” questions and I really wanna know the answers to them. Haven’t figured out how to get answers either yet.

@Lil

1 Like

Hobbies or exercise is extremely cathartic. Art, writing, painting, etc etc. It will also keep your mind busy and away from wandering to this guy. Whether you curse him or not, obsessing and thinking about him over and over is not healthy.

1 Like