I wanted to show off my Tarot and Oracle decks 😍

I wanted to start with my news Oracle deck.

Mermaids and Dolphins and magical creatures of the sea.

By Gillian kemp

23 Likes

Nice, do you mean show off*?

:joy: :rofl: You’re as bad with typos on you’re mobile as I am

I almost fixed it, then had to question if I missed something lmao.

2 Likes

Yes. Going to fix it now. I need to stay on the laptop.

3 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :rofl: Me too, I can’t ever read what I post from my phone, so I know you guys must be like…

wtf did that say lmao.

Looks like a lovely deck btw :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have my angle dictionary, so I sometimes can decipher what is said :laughing: . I try to be very careful what I type (fat fingers)

Beautiful deck by the way :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ha ha ha o love and hate you at the moment :joy::joy::joy: but you have learned my iPhone language. You can always tell when I am on the computer because there isn’t typos :joy:

2 Likes

Many great convos. :smile: so is it true that oracle decks are easier than tarot to learn?

1 Like

It depends. I favor tarot actually. Oracle has one sprit and they are more cut and dry. Usually less cards too.

2 Likes

What a lovely deck! I wonder if Leviathan would like it too, hehe. Tarot decks are easier to learn I feel and Oracle decks ask for a more strong and intuitive approach…

1 Like

To me Oracles are really poetic. This deck actually told me my near future in such a beautiful way.

1 Like

This deck is my baby. She was my first real tarot deck. She is also a jealous deck.‘if I use the other decks too much I hear about it :joy:

The Witches Tarot by Ellen Dugan.

6 Likes

My favorite deck.

SpiritSong Tarot by Paulina Cassidy

6 Likes

Since I have this one out at the moment here is my Archangel Power

6 Likes

Beautiful tarot and oracle decks! Love these, as I personally favor both tarot and oracle cards (oracle cards could be read intuitively IME, but I agree it’s not usually for such and it isn’t that easy at first).

Thank you for sharing!

I have a this Ride-Waite deck. Just because why not. It’s a really accurate deck when I use it.