I want to work with Salas’ash

Hello everyone!
My brain lately is in a mush. I have the book of Azazel but still I havent figured out how to invoke Salas’ash. Can someone please explain it to me with simple words?

2 Likes

Book of Azazel is trash if you want wealth bune or some other wealth spirit if you look further afield at the RHP YOU HAVE the olympic spirits work with them parallel to goetic spirits has to have a similar office of workings.

Hi. I worked with him once, to be honest with him and Buna, so I can’t say for sure which of them helped first - it’s a joke, but I got the money that I didn’t expect at all on time. Of course, you can try it because it works.How can you summon him? just write a petition and your request. Look with a magnifying glass, this has been discussed many times on the forum.

1 Like

Are you trying to invoke or evoke? They are not the same thing.

If you want to evoke, then simply open his seal and call him. To open the seal, gaze at it with soft eyes and chant the alash tad al’ash tal ashtu mantra until it starts to glow or the lines waver in and out of focus. Once it’s open, you can then use a conjuration, like EA’s Conjuration to Summon Forth, or you can simply chant his name, until he takes shape in your manifestation base or scrying device.

4 Likes

Thank you so much. I wasn’t sure I could do sigil gazing. These days I have a brain fart :dotted_line_face::dotted_line_face:

Might as well give her also the method of invoking if sge is also interesed in doing so in the future

1 Like