I want to sell my soul

I have a few used souls for sale, and even more for rent.

Contact me for pricing and options.

Remember to insure your purchased soul against fire, flood, or rapture. Not responsible for, liable, or in any way held to be at fault for faulty use or reckless astral travel.

2 Likes

Iā€™m wondering when the true understanding of ā€˜Demonsā€™ will be known. Iā€™ve read all sorts of stuff on selling souls, what happens after death such as do you become a part of the soldier demons etc. I donā€™t know until my numbers up Iā€™m afraid! Lol The body is a shell or maybe a better description is a robot that carries the life force or the soul whichever name you prefer for it! when you die your soul leaves your body thatā€™s why dead bodies look like an empty egg shell. What is a demon going to do with a walking empty egg shell?? A robot with no being, no strength! Demons are the true gods, the ORIGINAL GODS They donā€™t want your soul, they want walking talking thinking people still attached to their soul to worship them with their heart and soul. To spread the word of their power and love for who are free as we are and not told what we can and canā€™t do! U canā€™t do anything without a soul to devote to them.

1 Like

Ehhhhhhh debatable. While many demons have been around since before humanity, not every demon is a god. And there are non-demon entities that are more powerful than some demons.

Worship isnā€™t required to work with a demon. Most appreciate the gesture, but theyā€™re not exactly going to give you extra special attention or privileges because of it. If they had to choose between a non-follower human they like and a follower, theyā€™re going to choose the former.

Each to their own I guess. My point is soul selling. The deities that some ( maybe I should have been more clear about it) worship, give respect to, work with whatever etc donā€™t want a soul (in my opinion, many will disagree and that is their right) so what is it your perception of the LHP? Many believe that the evil demonic beings want to steal a soul by suicide or want the soul of an innocent or whatever, or some believe they can sell their soul for all they desire. What Iā€™m saying is many of the deities worked with were, prior to Christian interference, Gods. Baal for instance, Set, Ra, Molech etc so many moons ago the very entities we work with were Gods, however, what I am saying is what is a person without a soul? The point of the LHP is that you are free to worship any of deity. We give offerings, as they did on the old days, whisky, blood, semen, food, etc but soul selling is a fallacy, a misnomer. I believe if a soul could b sold to get whatever the person wants your no longer free, your controlled by a contract and as far as Iā€™m concerned Iā€™m free, my own personal god! each to their own. Or maybe, as Iā€™ve said before Iā€™m just a sour puss cos Iā€™ve tried it but it keeps coming back as soiled goods :joy:

1 Like

Also I never mentioned special attention for worshipping any of the Demons, Gods, Deities, Elementals etc

However, I must say I believe in a two way street. I worship am respectful of the Demon(s) I work with and in return I make a request. Sometimes I donā€™t make a request I just pay homage, especially when something has worked out as I requested. Eveyone gets sick of the person who only rings when they want something lol :joy:

1 Like

Inter into pact with devil its so easy

Before you make any more posts @crocodiletooth, please do as you were asked to do, and properly introduce yourself. It is a rule here and required. Failure to do so may result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until our rule is respected.

1 Like

Everyone should stop being idiots here with their replies, to be clear people and beings DO want your soul, and as a power source it can be infinitely valuable.

The thing is, you donā€™t want to be tricked into selling your soul, or sell it at all, because to be clear, itā€™s not like the movies, as if youā€™re losing your morality or something.

You ARE your soul, so youā€™d just be selling yourself into eternal slavery.

you cannot sell what is intrinsically youā€¦ though a contract with contingencies for service after life are very real, and wholly useless.

Lucifer has no use for your soulā€¦ but he will give you what you desire if you dedicate yourself to service and acknowledge that unseen forces, and what you gained was gained from him.

However, the cost of never being able to go back to a normal life and deny the existence of otherworldly forces isā€¦ the heaviest price you could ever pay. Think long and hard before you attempt to submit any requests or contact the ruler of earth.

and he doesnā€™t have much empathy for those who are weak willed.

-LHG

É„Ź‡ÉŌ€ puɐH Ź‡ÉŸĒĖ„

1 Like

Itā€™s really funny how pretty much every single occultist Iā€™ve ever met says itā€™s basically impossible lmao, where did the idea even come from? I donā€™t even think you can sell your soul in traditional Abrahamic religions especially if you repent

that no one :joy:

LMFAOOO

1 Like

Orlee Stewart sold her soul to Satan.

From my understanding thatā€™s a stupid thing to do but also isnā€™t it more of like selling your energy? Like I could sell or rather lend my energy for a month in return for some kittens or whatever.

If you trust the Spirit and think the exchange is worth it, I donā€™t see why itā€™s stupid. Give to receive.

Personally speaking however, its not something I would do.

1 Like

I meant itā€™s stupid to sell youā€™re entire soul. I donā€™t see an issue with lending out your life energy for a specific amount of time for whatever but for all eternity? Thatā€™s not something Iā€™d do even if I did trust the entity :grimacing: Too many unknowns imo

Its definitely not something that should be done out of fear.

1 Like

Iā€™ll love to take your soul with an big :slight_smile:

There is such a thing as contractor entities most modern magicians forget that certain entities make a personal business out of such things otherwise it wouldnā€™t be teachable through entities like Iblis Loki Lucifuge various shadow beings fae folk and merchant type entities

You really have to be careful with contractors the most influential contractor isnā€™t Satan itā€™s the abrahamic god think about it itā€™s in the religious
Structure

The phrase Give your life to Jesus and similar doctrines are verbal contracts and binding blood oaths thatā€™s why people feel empty and hollow after church

2 Likes