I want to perform an important experiment, and I could really use your help

I am willing to do this.

CWR

This would be difficult to get a demon to do this, because doing so breaks the covenant. Man and Demon long ago agreed that our works leave behind no concrete evidence of the man-spirit connection/interaction. Doing an experiment like this, if properly documented, would be difficult to “debunk” and would serve as very strong evidence that there are inhabitants of the spirit world that can observe/make changes to the physical world. This covenant is why most rituals that are successful see the results coming from strange, odd, and unlikely ways and situations. It is in this way that people locked into the mundane world can explain the “occult” as “luck” and “wishful thinking” and “subconscious programming for success” because they can explain away you getting 5,000 from a rich aunt you didn’t know about at the same time you did a ritual for 5,000 as a “coincidence”. Something like this, though, would be less likely to explain with mundane explanations.

1 Like

Citation please?

I would say he is at least partially right. It’s not just simply spirits that would impose these rules, but there also exist other a Sorcerors that would serve as “Guardians” of sorta that would enforce such things at times. This isn’t unusual, that there are unseen “Watchers” out there doing a thankless job. This isn’t just in Magick and Occult, but also even in the Civillian World as well, such as Military/Government Intelligence.

I would like to hear the results when this is all over. Very curious.

2 Likes

I’ll do it

1 Like

I would also love to hear the results of this experiment.

PM me your results.

Let me try

1 Like

Alright. PM me your results.

lol I I hope Baal is right

1 Like

It will be pretty embarrassing

1 Like

Answered in PM. Let’s type there as to not go back and forth from the PM and this thread. It’s much more efficient.

I have asked my fae dragon to do this task I will pm if I get anything if your still taking candidates

PM when ready.