I want to make contact with Lilith

I want to make contact with Renich viasa avage lillith lirach But I do not know where is the most suitable place for me because I do not own a private property or apartment, I live with the family, and I don’t think there is any place to communicate.
So please, if anyone has a suggestion or idea, let me know it.

1 Like

This is an enn of Lilith. You’ll have to research around dude.

See that magnifying glass on the top right beside your profile? Use that and dwell in the info that you see.

Title fixed.

1 Like

Can you find a quiet place outside in nature? Do you have any hiking trails outside of town?
All you need is a spot where you won’t be seen.

3 Likes

Yes, this is true, but I fear darkness and loneliness Maybe these feelings made me late for a while, But I will control those feelings in some way.
Perhaps I will use drugs before the preparation!

I wouldn’t take drugs or drink if I were you. These open you up to parasites and can impair your ability to connect, while making it less likely you’ll use good critical thinking while being contacted.

There’s nothing wrong with having fear, it’s a useful emotion that evolved to keep us safe. Feel the fear and do it anyway. That is courage, and is what separates the men from the boys.

3 Likes

Thank you for your advice, I am really grateful!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Look at one or more of her sigils, in this way you’ll make a first contact. Afterwards you may use her enn (or name) anywhere.

1 Like